Anavar/Winstrol

Westyray

I just finished a 6 week cycle of Androlone.My question is can I start a 6 week cycle of anavar/winstrol now, or should I wait?

suppsforlife

I just finished a 6 week cycle of Androlone.My question is can I start a 6 week cycle of anavar/winstrol now, or should I wait?
what is androlone? anadrol?
if it is an oral steroid, you should wait. because orals are liver toxic and it can damage your liver too much.
moreover, I wouldn't recommend anavar or winstrol without a test base in your cycle (unless you're a woman).
additionally, you shouldn't use anavar and winstrol in the same cycle for two reasons: you're a beginner and you don't know how each compound will work for you and second reason: they are both liver toxic

Westyray

what is androlone? anadrol?
if it is an oral steroid, you should wait. because orals are liver toxic and it can damage your liver too much.
moreover, I wouldn't recommend anavar or winstrol without a test base in your cycle (unless you're a woman).
additionally, you shouldn't use anavar and winstrol in the same cycle for two reasons: you're a beginner and you don't know how each compound will work for you and second reason: they are both liver toxic
Thanks,yes,I meant anadrol.