- Can I submit my website?
- Why should I register as a SO (Source Owner)?
- How do I become a SO (Source Owner)?
- What do I get as a SO (Source Owner), can I moderate reviews?
- Can I encourage my customers to write a review for my source, and vote for me?
- Am I allowed to have Reps here?
- Can I advertise on RoidsReviews.com?
1. Can I submit my website?
Yes of course, but please note, we only accept websites that have a working shopping cart. We accept only top level domains (domain.com) suppliers. We won’t accept websites hosted on a free plan, or with a sub-domain.
3. How do I become a SO (Source Owner)?
You should place a source widget on your website. To get the code please visit the widgets page here. Click on Get Code. Find your source by typing the title in the box and customize it as you want. Get the code and place it on your website. After let us know by contacting us here.
- You’ll be able to reply on reviews on your source review page.
- You’ll be able to edit your source review page.
- You’ll get a do-follow link to your website.
- You won’t be able to moderate reviews.