Status Labs

BulkinWes

We both do, bottom is hers top is mine.
But living in the state we dio... Carrying isn't always an option.
But we always have something between us.
I always have a knife, my key chain has a single finger knuckle duster, she carries a knife, pepper spray and monkey fist.
Not to mention I have 10 years of wrestling, 5 years of boxing and 5 years of BJJ and she has 7 years of kickboxing.
We're definitely the wrong couple to fuck with 🤣😂🤣
Only guns I need are the ones on my arms

Demi.Human

Built in dusters . Never had a broken bone in my body.

I dont need to worry about getting shot though, ppl round here too poor to buy guns, all they shoot is heroin.
20240428_213104.jpg

Gainz.

@Lee.the.Demi.Human they are both 9mm.
And I've broken every finger and bone in both my hands more times than I can count.
Years of boxing and fist fights... I was actually just telling @BulkinWes how my hands shake from all the years of trauma.
It can get a little embarrassing sometimes.
Not only because my hands and fingers look crazy... All bent and broken... But when people notice my shaky hands they usually ask me if I was a drinker. (I wasn't)

And @BulkinWes FUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUU!!! fuckin high point 😂🤣😂🤣
Don't hate on my yeet canon 🤣😂🤣😂.

And yeah the u.k definitely has a lot less of a gun problem than we do.
I live in a very nice neighborhood... Mostly upper middle class... Good schools, clean yards... But 2 of the towns that border us are... Well full of scum.
Google Troy NY... I can literally throw a football over the bridge to it. It's full of scum, shootings weekly, drugs, prostitution...
Then on the other side of us is another smaller town that's slowly getting just as bad as Troy.
Because we're right in the middle, they love to cross the bridges and steal shit from us.

Demi.Human

I've got nerve damage for sure, and most of my fingers twist and try to cross when I make a fist. But never broken a bone, flipped a dirt bike and landed on my face, no helmet, bit of brain damage probably but no breaks. Flung off bike into ravine, bit of a limp, tree limb landing on my arm big fucking bone contusion but no fracture. 8 foot drop in horizontal position landing on my back on concrete, pissed some blood. I used to say I was like the Unbreakable guy cause I sink in water too. But now I think I'm cursed with life like in that shit Vin Diesal movie.

Demi.Human

I did it boys, 2 scoops of pre and 180 minutes later....20240428_233058.jpg20240428_233122.jpg20240428_233150.jpg
Arms, delts, traps, back, pecs, quads, calves.

I'm pretty close to balance on my left and right I just don't seem to be able to flex the same on both sides.

Gainz.

I've got nerve damage for sure, and most of my fingers twist and try to cross when I make a fist. But never broken a bone, flipped a dirt bike and landed on my face, no helmet, bit of brain damage probably but no breaks. Flung off bike into ravine, bit of a limp, tree limb landing on my arm big fucking bone contusion but no fracture. 8 foot drop in horizontal position landing on my back on concrete, pissed some blood. I used to say I was like the Unbreakable guy cause I sink in water too. But now I think I'm cursed with life like in that shit Vin Diesal movie.

I've broken all of my fingers and bones in both of my hands several times, broken the same collar bone twice and several ribs (different fights) but that's it... I've had more close calls than I can remember... But no broken arms, legs.
I've also had more stitches than I can remember.
Worse was a playground accident... Landed on a metal pole and ripped my dick where the shaft meets the sack. A whole bunch of stitches inside and out... They had to fuse some veins back together... I can show you guys the scar if you want 😂🤣😂.
Stitches under my chin(same accident as my dick), my eyebrows(fights), eye socket(fight), inside my mouth (from catching a foot...fight) Top of my head (pipe...fight), my stomach (from getting stabbed...fight), arms and legs(mix of fighting and childhood accidents)Lots and lots stitches.
Out of all of it... Broken ribs were probably the worst.
They are just so constant... Every breath, every movement... Pain.

But I'm proud of you bro... Getting back into training after... What happened happened... is huge! It's definitely a step in the right direction brother. Getting back to what makes you happy is everything!

Gainz.

that's why you can't gain weight?
Probably part of the reason... I look at food as a chore. Buying it, cleaning, prepping, cooking... Then doing dishes and putting everything away.
There's no fun in food for me.
Plus I don't have that "I'm bored, I'll grab food gene"

Demi.Human

Oh yeah... I worked in kitchens for 16+ years, I've definitely glued myself up!!!
Maybe you really are the fuckin wolverine!!!
My first career path was also in the kitchen. Still petit brunois a tater like a pro. Still got a scalloped 8 inch Damascus steel Shun chef knife in my kitchen.

Gainz.

My first career path was also in the kitchen. Still petit brunois a tater like a pro. Still got a scalloped 8 inch Damascus steel Shun chef knife in my kitchen.

We have wayyyyy to much in common...
If you lost your virginity to a chick named Amber I'm gonna lose my shit

Gainz.

everyone who wants to lose weight is now thinking: fuck you 😂
Brother.. I have such a problem with fat people. I think they are gross and lazy... I don't respect them... I think fat chicks are the nastiest fuckin thing.
I was terrified of being fat when I was younger. I really think that fucked with my relationship with food. Hence not eating when I'm bored.
I've told my girl... As much as I love you... And I would give my life for her... But if she gets fat... It's over. It would destroy our sex life and then the relationship would fall apart. I told her, if I ever feel like she's getting big... I won't stay quiet.

Demi.Human

Fucking camera moved a cock hair when I hit the shutter button.

Cleaned all the "toothpaste" spattering off my mirror too 👍

Adulting.

20240429_101841.jpg