High e2?

Darhk

I’ve been on TRT for a few months now & had very minimal side effects & felt absolutely great physically & mentally.

I’m on vacation right now (great timing) & started getting really bad insomnia (I work shift work, so that happens to me sometimes.) Wasn’t too worried until I was blessed with itchy/sensitive nips & unreasonable anxiety yesterday. My clinic said to call them if I had symptoms of high estrogen & they would get me an AI, but unfortunately they were closed yesterday & today. Even if they weren’t, I’m currently in another state. I’ve never had intense anxiety like this before so it’s freaking me out a bit

So I guess my question is, how urgently does this need to be dealt with? Aside from my heavily compromised mental state, am I good for a few days until I get back to my home state?

unclem

this is why you should keep ai with you in case shit like this happens. you should be ok for a few days but take it when you get home.

Darhk

this is why you should keep ai with you in case shit like this happens. you should be ok for a few days but take it when you get home.
I don’t currently have one. I asked for an AI when I started TRT just in case I needed it, but they didn’t wanna prescribe me one until I had symptoms & needed it. In hindsight, I probably should’ve just bought one on my own just in case

unclem

oh, i see but i think youll be ok until you can get some. you should get some on your own its good to have, just dont take alot because your feeling like shit.

Darhk

when do you think you'll have access to an AI?
I’m gonna call as soon as my clinic opens & find out. If it’s gonna be a few days I’m gonna go ahead & order one on my own. Probably gonna order one on my own either way just to have on hand