How much B12/B6 for fat loss?

Foodman

never used it personally but heard if dosen't do what is expected of it for fat loss purposes but will help with shutteling nutrients where you need em....and great for energy....

SouthernCal

Its working great shes taking 750mcg of b12/75mg of b6 2x/week clen, tri-chromium 500mgs ED and muti-vits with a very low carb and sugar diet, definately worth a try for all you females out there.

bestkiller

i got some B-12 from a vet supply & on the back of the bottle it says, "1ml for every 500lbs..." ...lol... i am for real!

SouthernCal

really? for B12? I use to use it EOD back in the days with no problems. I got mine from the pharmacy down the block, and the insert says 100-1000mcg a month or as directed, b-12 is fairly safe, dont think it will be a problem

bestkiller

the reason it says for every 500lbs is because it was from a vet supply...the directions are for injecting cattle...lol...you didnt know i was huge & weighed about 1200lbs ripped, did ya!

last year i was getting ready for a show & was a week out & got backed up as hell...i was laying on the bathroom floor begging for an inema (not something you really want)...once i got it all out, i was extremely dehydrated & when i started putting fluids back in my body soaked the fluids up like a sponge & i went from weighing 178lbs (ready for stage) to 205lbs in a matter of a day & a half...tell me that sh*t doesnt suck ass!

iron4you

Oh yeah, i know that feeling oh so well. One of the worse experiences of my life, the only plus side is that it was after the comp not before lol

Haze421

I'm not sure that B12 injections will help with weight lose unless you currently have a b12 definecy. It's supposed to help increase your energy and speed up your metobolism but there are better ways to lose weight imo. i would try an eca stack along with clean diet and cardio. Pleae keep us posted on your results. Diet and cardio are key to losing weight and there's no substitute for that. 

The reason for the "per 500lb" is that the actual DAILY VALUES for health is fairly low (at least in humans.. ~6mcg) but theraputic numbers as high ask 1000 is common...