Mast

HGH.to

want to bring definition? masteron can help. it mostly helps those who are under 12%, but it can still help anyone else as it has other advantages besides definition too. remember about keeping a low calorie diet.

Demi.Human

Winstrol will work better to add definition, masteron (visually) is for adding the finishing touch.

Using mast will increase free test by decoupling it from SHGB due to masterons super high binding affinity for said sex hormone globules. Makes your test works harder. Makes you feel great too.

Some people can get fucky after just 6 weeks on mast, DHT sides, prostate issues etc. So watch for that.

And like @HGH.to says, diet.

Smiggs

Winstrol will work better to add definition, masteron (visually) is for adding the finishing touch.

Using mast will increase free test by decoupling it from SHGB due to masterons super high binding affinity for said sex hormone globules. Makes your test works harder. Makes you feel great too.

Some people can get fucky after just 6 weeks on mast, DHT sides, prostate issues etc. So watch for that.

And like @HGH.to says, diet.
I should of probably mentioned I've been on winstrol for over 2 weeks. Lol

Smiggs

want to bring definition? masteron can help. it mostly helps those who are under 12%, but it can still help anyone else as it has other advantages besides definition too. remember about keeping a low calorie diet.
Tbh this is where I. Struggle an is dumb as it sounds it isn't behind breads sweets soda it's fuckin cereal 😂 I eat a box ana half of cereal with a gallon of milk every other day...

Gainz.

Tbh this is where I. Struggle an is dumb as it sounds it isn't behind breads sweets soda it's fuckin cereal 😂 I eat a box ana half of cereal with a gallon of milk every other day...

Oral or injectable Winny?
And most people struggle with the diet part of this hobby... Sport... Mental illness... What ever you want to call it.
But depending on what kind of cereal it is... That can be a good thing

Smiggs

I was using inject but now I'm taking orals. And it varies Special K blue or red berries Mini Wheats Cheerios, old man shit lol