NEW BEE, ptc needed?

Jeffrey07

glad your sober, iam a former or should i say recovering addict from opiods and alcohol to so iam glad to hear things like this. give you alot of credit but dont worry steriods are the way to sobriety brother. listen to the fellas brother.
Love hearing that I’m not the only one. I am also a recovering addict from opioids and alcohol. I have a year clean at this point and I am just now deciding to add some steroids to my workout routine. I’m 45 and getting back to the gym for the first time in about 15 years. I’m sure you can guess why I got away from it to begin with. I hope you keep up the sobriety brother. No doubt the the gym will help us both stay on track.

Hey fellowa,

Great to hear that you are sober for a year. Wow, respect. Gym is just a great add on on my recovery journy. Today i will get my Primo and I will start to take it tommor. I decided to inject myself each day with 100mg together with 30mg of testosteron propionate. Is their a reason that forbit to inject a enanthate ester each day?

By the way, sorry for the late anser but i was on vacation and was spendig lot of time with my beloved girl.

suppsforlife

Is their a reason that forbit to inject a enanthate ester each day?
nobody forbids to inject an enanthate ester each day. there's just no point in doing so. because it has a long ester, you can get along using it only 2 times a week (evenly apart throughout the week). but you may still inject each day without issues.
I decided to inject myself each day with 100mg
want to run 700 mg/week of Primo?
By the way, sorry for the late anser but i was on vacation and was spendig lot of time with my beloved girl.
congrats!

nobody forbids to inject an enanthate ester each day. there's just no point in doing so. because it has a long ester, you can get along using it only 2 times a week (evenly apart throughout the week). but you may still inject each day without issues.

want to run 700 mg/week of Primo?

congrats!
I am used to inject myself each day by taking every das 30mg testpropio so i thought to do 0,7ml each day ok for me and it is less likly to forget the injection. Every morning i do wake up and take a piss and than inject myself. 0,3 ml for 30mg test propionate and 0,5 ml for 100 methenolone enanthate.

I got primo with 200mg each ml so i dont need to take big voluem.

Yes i want to take 700 mg methenolone enanthate each week because i heard it is very smoth and to have the same results as with drosta propionate i do have to take double the amount. I took 50mg drost propionate each day so now i am taking 100 mg methenolone enanthate each day.

-----------------------------------

i did a blood test and i do have 15 ng/ml testosteron tst in my blood, whatever it means? I did take 30mg test propio each day with 60mg oxandrolone each days untill now and did chech the testo yesterdays.

I mean i will inject 0,8 ml each day. OMG, i am weak in calculation and dont have any degree in school but 0,3 testo plus 0,5 primo is 0,8 ml and not 0,7 ;-)

thankiu suppsforlife for the info that it is no problem to inject myself each day.#