Peak Week Guideline

Dexter

Peak Week

DO NOT ADD ANY SEASONINGS! THIS IS YOUR “BLAND” WEEK – ONLY THE SALT WHEN INDICATED!
(Also, I mixed my salt with water because that was the only way I could do it)
ONLY WHOLE FOODS THIS WEEK. NO SHAKES!

Supplements: GLYCEROL
Pack to take with you to eat (Boiled Chicken, shredded in no sodium rice) – I have a 6 pack (I’m sure you have a cooler also) and just have your meals ready. Also, the day of the show, you want to have
pancakes ready. You can make or maybe there will be a Waffle House nearby and syrup. You will sip on mixture of glycerol mixed with water if you get thirsty, but sparingly. Also, take some jelly beans if your sugar gets low. You won’t need many. But take a bag, with you. You will eat a pancake w/syrup after pre-judging.
Also, you will need to sleep on your back with your feet elevated (this drains the water more effectively actually. You will look different that night than you did the same morning
*Practice your posing relentlessly. You want it to be second, nature. The judges may change things up on you and you want to be as flawless as possible.
****Week of Competition****

DAY 7
50 grams of carbs
Your normal meal plan with veggies/protein
1 ½ gallon of regular water

DAY 6
25 grams of carbs
Normal meal plan, but tilapia as your protein only
1 ½ gallon of regular water

DAY 5
0 grams of carbs
As much protein as you want (boiled chicken, ground turkey, or tilapia) You are just eating protein this day.  NO VEGGIES!

DAY 4  (NO CARDIO GOING FORWARD!)
22 oz. of protein (tilapia only)
40 grams of carbs
1.25 gallon of regular water

DAY 3
70 grams of carbs
1 gallon of regular water

DAY 2
100 grams of carbs (No sodium white rice)
20 oz. of boiled chicken (tough day eating chicken with no seasonings!)
1 ½ gallon WATER!

DAY 1
140 grams carbs (No sodium white rice)
18 oz. of boiled chicken (NO SEASONINGS!)
1 gallon DISTILLED WATER!

SHOWTIME!!!!  (You will be weaker, but youneed to get a strong workout in this morning)
210 grams carbs
12 oz. boiled chicken (NO SEASONINGS!)
½ gallon DISTILLED WATER!

Dunbar

This is interesting, I see the sodium load I think-im curious how potassium manipulation changes things??