Status Labs

Gainz.

Has to take my very first adex pill this morning.
Last few days I felt myself getting really aggravated for no reason. Letting little shit get to me.
Then between my Lil bro getting married and mother's day.. being overly emotional... Then my acne flared up... Figured it was just stress from the wedding and life.
But last night... Had some swollen sensitive nips.
So I woke up and took a adex, I'll do the same thing for the next 4 days.
But I think I'm gonna drop my test to 100mg in the meantime, see if that helps.
Let everything balance out and then start my blast

Demi.Human

1000008898.jpg1000008891.jpg
Bought a copy of Mens Health 6 weeks ago then this happened.

Walked off the end of my street this morning and a couple of guys stood in a doorway moved further into the doorway and went quiet. Just as I was going round corner 15 feet or so away one says the the other. "I thought he was about to kick me in the fucking face."

I'm actually really nice, but the only people who don't avoid me are elderly women and mentally challenged people. Starting to understand how Kim Jong Un felt.

Gainz.

At first I loved the space people gave me and the constant "sorry" for absolutely no reason... But now... It kinda hurts.
Like... I'll give you my shirt off my back.
But... Appearances are definitely a thing

Demi.Human

Someone once said "He's literally the definition of 'don't judge a book by its cover'." to their friends who saw me and thought I'd be a dick bag, but were taken aback at my nature.

Gainz.

Someone once said "He's literally the definition of 'don't judge a book by its cover'." to their friends who saw me and thought I'd be a dick bag, but were taken aback at my nature.

Yeah I definitely look like a douchebag... I get it.
I wear way too much pink, offensive shirts... A few ounces of silver... I get it.

You know what's great about being a Natty, having totally normal sized balls.

#regularsizednuts

I don't even know what "normal balls" look like... You'll have to show me

Attachments

• received_1160069394993829.jpeg
    received_1160069394993829.jpeg
    363.4 KB · Views: 2