Two years after TRT

aristimuqoh1

Two years ago (52 years old) I felt all the negative side effects of low testosterone, I had almost 5 years without training, without diet, depressed, without hair, of course with low libido and I had some blood tests and my testosterone was very low so I started my TRT but I made some adjustments... First, I hate injections and even more so if I know that that would be for the rest of my life since the doctors prescribed me 1 ml every 15 days, I changed it to half a ml every 6 days but with an insulin syringe but not to inject subcutaneously but rather IM .. This to me is like a mosquito bite. just nothing and sustainable for the rest of my life..
So this is me before and now
54 y/o 6 feet, 225 Lbs
No HGH, no anciliaries, no fat burners, no protein shakes,.. Just, 125 mg Primoteston Bayer every 6 days
Just hard fasted training making sure to cover everything needed to be healthy, jacked and happy... I feel like 30's again ..
and I got some hair back again, many factors but I think two crucial are I don't sugar and Niacin supplement I take it intra workout and a few minutes later (mainly leg days) I get a bad itch on my head that I have to rub the towel vigorously..
ezgif.com-gif-maker-27.gif

Most recently with a couple of pounds more
pablo1.jpg

suppsforlife

But... steroids are dangerous and unhealthy :ROFLMAO:
you look awesome! quite sure every 52 years old man wishes to look like you. hell, every guy in his 20-30s wishes to look like you.
it's easy to see you've mastered the game of working out and dieting so you have all my respect!
I mean, you're only using 125 mg of test and you look like you've been on roids for years (sure you never blasted? :ROFLMAO:)
welcome to the forum
your post should be sticky and shared to every man who is suffering from depression

aristimuqoh1

But... steroids are dangerous and unhealthy :ROFLMAO:
you look awesome! quite sure every 52 years old man wishes to look like you. hell, every guy in his 20-30s wishes to look like you.
it's easy to see you've mastered the game of working out and dieting so you have all my respect!
I mean, you're only using 125 mg of test and you look like you've been on roids for years (sure you never blasted? :ROFLMAO:)
welcome to the forum
your post should be sticky and shared to every man who is suffering from depression
Thank you for kind words... since week 2 I felt great and I was thinking to blast but it's not a good idea to gain too much weight at my age..I looking for the athletic look not bodybuilder..

MackCoach

Two years ago (52 years old) I felt all the negative side effects of low testosterone, I had almost 5 years without training, without diet, depressed, without hair, of course with low libido and I had some blood tests and my testosterone was very low so I started my TRT but I made some adjustments... First, I hate injections and even more so if I know that that would be for the rest of my life since the doctors prescribed me 1 ml every 15 days, I changed it to half a ml every 6 days but with an insulin syringe but not to inject subcutaneously but rather IM .. This to me is like a mosquito bite. just nothing and sustainable for the rest of my life..
So this is me before and now
54 y/o 6 feet, 225 Lbs
No HGH, no anciliaries, no fat burners, no protein shakes,.. Just, 125 mg Primoteston Bayer every 6 days
Just hard fasted training making sure to cover everything needed to be healthy, jacked and happy... I feel like 30's again ..
and I got some hair back again, many factors but I think two crucial are I don't sugar and Niacin supplement I take it intra workout and a few minutes later (mainly leg days) I get a bad itch on my head that I have to rub the towel vigorously..
ezgif.com-gif-maker-27.gif

Most recently with a couple of pounds more
View attachment 868016
Nice
Great shape
I’m 52
I can relate