Apr mobile manual

Home Page Forums General Forum Rules Apr mobile manual

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fxwhxjtejl 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

fxwhxjtejl
    Participant

Apr mobile manual >> DOWNLOAD

Apr mobile manual >> READ ONLINE

apr golf tdi

apr stage 4apr tuning

apr emcs

apr tuning cable

apr dealers

apr stage 2

apr tuning reviews

1 Apr 2009
    Various support documents from APR. ZF 8 Speed Tiptronic – Disable Auto Upshift in Manual Mode · APR Mobile Datalogging Tutorial Video · VAG-COM
    21 Sep 2011 APR’s ECU Upgrade is developed to work within the OEM and Tier 1 Supplier specifications for engine component stress tolerances and
    A powerful tool designed to take advantage of extra functionality added to your ECU through APR’s ECU upgrades. Live data, logging, read & clear codes,
    Just found out some useful info regarding APR’s mobile dongle I thought can be quite frustrating due to no instructions being provided by APR on this device.
    5 Apr 2014 I recently had my S6 flashed with APR software. I also bought the OBD port dongle to control the ECU using the APR mobile app with myAPR Mobile installs on smart phones, tablets and other devices and provides a wireless connection to the vehicle’s engine control unit or ECU. Once connected, the device can be used to access APR’s EMCS program switching features, read and clear fault codes and data log the ECU
    Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about APR Mobile. Download APR Mobile and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and
    2 Dec 2013
    This is a BETA version, please send your feedback to [email protected] or in the APR Mobile for android app community. We are interested to hear if the

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.