Anxiety on Masteron Prop

Papa.Smurf0311

Has anyone every had crazy anxiety on Masteron Prop?? Ive used Mast E before and never felt like this. But the second day on mast prop and I woke up with crazy anxiety...

Gainz.

No I use mast e and feel fan fucking tastic. This makes me not want to use mast p.
But from what I understand you will level out in a few days and it won't be so bad

Papa.Smurf0311

No I use mast e and feel fan fucking tastic. This makes me not want to use mast p.
But from what I understand you will level out in a few days and it won't be so bad
I read the same thing. That I would level out. I may give it a go another time. Ive used mast e before and felt great. unless for some reason my source has sent me something else. but i know the are usually good to go.

Gainz.

I read the same thing. That I would level out. I may give it a go another time. Ive used mast e before and felt great. unless for some reason my source has sent me something else. but i know the are usually good to go.

Because mast is 1 of the few injectables that really changes your mood and way of thinking... it could be the faster ester is overwhelming your receptors and serotonin levels. Some people have a similar reaction to tren A.

While I'm not exactly sure... maybe a smarter member like @HGH.to or @suppsforlife can fully explain why...my guess is because tren and mast are the most "psychoactive" injectables. The faster ester is causing it to hit harder and faster causing the anxiety or panic.
But that's literally just my guess.
I'm on tren and mast right now, they definitely change my mood and way of thinking. I have absolutely no doubt about that

Papa.Smurf0311

that makes ALLOT of sense. because i ran test p and NPP and it was THE BEST cycle ive ran. But when i tried running test p and mast p, this happened. now im sure i could level out but like I said, ill give it a shot another time.

Aussie

I read all the time with people getting bad sides on short esters but feel great on the E ester.
The rapid release of hormones fucks with a lot of people.
This is how tren gets a bad name.
Personally I like stable levels that E has.

Gainz.

I read all the time with people getting bad sides on short esters but feel great on the E ester.

I really thought about jump starting my next blast with tren a and mast p. But after reading this, I'm gonna stick with the long esters

Aussie

I really thought about jump starting my next blast with tren an and mast p. But after reading this, I'm gonna stick with the long esters
That’s what I have done with tren. It works really good for me as I’m only on the A for a couple of weeks and I don’t get sides from it except a sore ass.

Gainz.

That’s what I have done with tren. It works really good for me as I’m only on the A for a couple of weeks and I don’t get sides from it except a sore ass.

Yeah I was thinking about test, mast and tren for 12 weeks with the first 3 weeks adding tren a and mast p to get the party started. But I already suffer from anxiety... so really don't want to make it worse. Plus I enjoy tren and mast together so much... I really don't want a reason not to like it.

But I feel ya on the sore ass thing... but that's because of a vengeful gf... when it's her turn... I mean this bitch doesn't hold back 🤣😂🤣😊

Aussie

Yeah I was thinking about test, mast and tren for 12 weeks with the first 3 weeks adding tren a and mast p to get the party started. But I already suffer from anxiety... so really don't want to make it worse. Plus I enjoy tren and mast together so much... I really don't want a reason not to like it.

But I feel ya on the sore ass thing... but that's because of a vengeful gf... when it's her turn... I mean this bitch doesn't hold back 🤣😂🤣😊
You should get 2 vial of A and just go for it. See how you go on short ester if you want to grow and you can handle the TrenA I would kick start with that only and let the mast do its thing. Always try one new compound at a time.

Gainz.

You should get 2 vial of A and just go for it. See how you go on short ester if you want to grow and you can handle the TrenA I would kick start with that only and let the mast do its thing. Always try one new compound at a time.

That's actually a good idea... I'm usually a all or nothing kinda guy. I immediately thought tren a and mast p. I never even thought just tren a. That would probably be the best way to go about it anyway.

Ok... so if I want to do 400mg of test e, 400mg of mast e and 300mg of tren e per week and I wanted to jump start with tren a, what would be a solid dose? 50mg eod for 3 weeks?

Papa.Smurf0311

I really thought about jump starting my next blast with tren a and mast p. But after reading this, I'm gonna stick with the long esters
I dont want this to stop anyone from what they want to do. I was just curious if anyone had sides like this before. I ran mast e before and it was fine.

Papa.Smurf0311

I was trying to do 50mg ED to make it more stable and it subsided a little but i still noticed a little anxiety. I ran mast E before and never saw this. I also ran Test P and NPP before and it was THE BEST cycle I have ever ran. so i know its not the test p doing it.

Gainz.

I dont want this to stop anyone from what they want to do. I was just curious if anyone had sides like this before. I ran mast e before and it was fine.

No, this is a good thing brother!
That's why we're here and sharing our experiences. Trust me I don't need any extra fucking anxiety in my life!