Blood work help/advice?

cencal2235

The ones in yellow are Labcorp and the blue is the one time I went to Quest. They have different ranges so I made them different colors.
First test, 10-7-21 was the week before starting TRT.

Overall, I am pretty happy with what I am seeing. I thought my Hematocrit and hemoglobin were going to be off the charts. My friend is an RN and she draining a pint a few days after the test and it was almost black coming out.

Happy with my cholesterol drop over the years without any meds. Just diet and exercise.

The E2 is concerning I think. I don't seem to have any symptoms. I don't have a nice set of B cups, no itchy nipples, etc. Not sure if I should take a little ai? I have some here just in case but I have never taken any over the past years while on TRT.

Also, the MCV/MCH is concerning. I need to figure that out.

Any advice would be great.
Thanks
Screenshot 2024-04-01 093233.jpg

suppsforlife

with such a high level of testosterone, it is expected to have higher E2 (you don't need to use anything as long as you feel fine, E2 can help build muscle). it is also expected to have higher cholesterol, but ensure you get it within range.
the MCH and MCV also could be due to testosterone.
Generally, are you on TRT and keeping your T levels at 1400?

cencal2235

Thanks for the reply and you're right, I should have included that info.

Yes, on TRT @ 160/wk and inject ED, even though I use test C. That seemed to help me feel better way back when I started and I have just stuck to it.
I just started a cycle for the first time. I am about 3 weeks in. I did week 1 at 350, week 2 and 400 and now starting week 3 I am a couple days into 500 and will stay there for 12 total so 9 more. I had only been two days into my bump to 350 when I took this test so I didn't know if it would skew the results from my normal TRT but I had to reschedule because of a last minute work thing when I had planned to test the day before I increased.

Thinking of adding NPP EOD @ 100mg for 8 weeks. Not sure yet.

suppsforlife

oh, if you're in TRT but you're 3 weeks into a cycle, it explains why you have higher T levels. this explains high E2.
you may add NPP, but 100 mg EOD would make around 300-400 mg per week. Are you planning to bulk?

Crazy Eddie

It looks like your body is doing a good job of regulating your estrogen levels naturally. I personally don’t need to take AI’s and can run up to 700mg of test p/w with zero sides. Ive had test levels of 3000 and 170 estrogen and no sides. Doesn’t mean I don’t have some Aromasin on hand just in case.
My advice to you is do not take an AI unless you start showing signs of high estrogen. Itchy sensitive nipples are going to be most guys first indication. Supports right… men need estrogen to build muscle and for neuro function and heart health. And if you do start to get sensitive nipples, take a tablet or two, but once the side effects subside, stop taking the AI immediately. You don’t wanna crash your estrogen. And most AI’s are pretty toxic for us.
3-400mg of Nandrolone per week will definitely give most guys deca dick. You’re going to get bigger fast especially NPP. But it’s also going to make the deca dick come sooner than Decanoate will. And you’re going to retain a decent amount of water for sure.
I would keep your test levels higher than the nandrolone levels. IE Test 500 NPP 400 or even 500T and 350NPP it’ll help prevent libido issues.

suppsforlife

It looks like your body is doing a good job of regulating your estrogen levels naturally. I personally don’t need to take AI’s and can run up to 700mg of test p/w with zero sides. Ive had test levels of 3000 and 170 estrogen and no sides. Doesn’t mean I don’t have some Aromasin on hand just in case.
My advice to you is do not take an AI unless you start showing signs of high estrogen. Itchy sensitive nipples are going to be most guys first indication. Supports right… men need estrogen to build muscle and for neuro function and heart health. And if you do start to get sensitive nipples, take a tablet or two, but once the side effects subside, stop taking the AI immediately. You don’t wanna crash your estrogen. And most AI’s are pretty toxic for us.
3-400mg of Nandrolone per week will definitely give most guys deca dick. You’re going to get bigger fast especially NPP. But it’s also going to make the deca dick come sooner than Decanoate will. And you’re going to retain a decent amount of water for sure.
I would keep your test levels higher than the nandrolone levels. IE Test 500 NPP 400 or even 500T and 350NPP it’ll help prevent libido issues.
perfectly explained!