First cycle

skullywooly

So I'm gonna order a few more viles of test.....they take a few weeks to arrive so don't wanna miss out on a week waiting on them. Im on test cypionate now but thinking of ordering 2 sust......what's the experiences of the entonate and propionate esters over cypionate

Gainz.

Test c and test e are virtually identical. Sust just has several fast esters and 1 long ester.
Since you're already on test, you probably won't feel much of a difference between them.
I've switched between the 3... Even ran all 3 at once... I can't tell them apart. But others swear they can.

skullywooly

Cool thanks for the info......I'll get the 2 sust anyway just to try it and stick with cypionate since I've had no adverse issues with it so far

Gainz.

Cool thanks for the info......I'll get the 2 sust anyway just to try it and stick with cypionate since I've had no adverse issues with it so far

Oh yeah I definitely recommend trying it. It might be the greatest thing ever for you. Everyone is so completely different

STEROID MARKET

So I want to start rotating my pinning sites, what gauge and size would you guys recommend for delts
Don't even bother with any "special" needles for delts. just get a standard 2 or 3 ml syringe with a 23G x 1*1.4" needle size. this will be enough, just inject the full length of the needle.

The frontal and lateral delts of any athlete, even a beginner, are anatomically devoid of a significant fat layer.

So just don't worry about it, use ordinary disposable spitzes of the specified volume. Еhey are always supplied with needles of the appropriate size.

Crazy Eddie

Don't even bother with any "special" needles for delts. just get a standard 2 or 3 ml syringe with a 23G x 1*1.4" needle size. this will be enough, just inject the full length of the needle.

The frontal and lateral delts of any athlete, even a beginner, are anatomically devoid of a significant fat layer.

So just don't worry about it, use ordinary disposable spitzes of the specified volume. Еhey are always supplied with needles of the appropriate size.
Absolutely zero reason to stick an entire inch and a quarter 23g needle into your delt.
You’re just going to create more scar tissue faster. If you’re 15-25% body fat. A 1” needle will be the absolute maximum you’ll need.
Guaranteed you can get away with a 25gx7/8 needle like I do. I’m 6’198lbs and I pin glutes and delts with that size zero issues.

STEROID MARKET

Absolutely zero reason to stick an entire inch and a quarter 23g needle into your delt.
You’re just going to create more scar tissue faster. If you’re 15-25% body fat. A 1” needle will be the absolute maximum you’ll need.
Guaranteed you can get away with a 25gx7/8 needle like I do. I’m 6’198lbs and I pin glutes and delts with that size zero issues.
I guess you and I have different deltas. I use standard syringes and don't find it necessary to worry about needle diameter or needle length when there is a slight difference. If a quarter inch makes such a big difference to you, then just keep using what is best for you (y)

skullywooly

So pining has been going great and no issues, still get the odd dull pain occasionally but nothing that lasts. However last Friday I did my glute and it's actually still quiet sore and feels like a lump around the site. I have read Other posts about it and I'm not overly worried about it but is it a simple case of just hitting the wrong spot or something. I have pinned that area before with no issues. I'll keep away from it for the next week anyway and monitor it.

skullywooly

Yeah it's going well....worked my way off the antidepressants now so still Getting a small bit of side effects from coming off but my mood has improved and general contentment. Training has improved too, having good sessions