Hello from Boston

Jeffrey07

Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m 45 and have been away from the gym for about 15 years now. I recently decided to get back to it. And if I’m going to do it, I may as well do it for real LOL. I have ordered supplies from CENSORED twice now and they have been amazing. Getting stuff to the US isn’t exactly easy. Last order arrived in 5 days which is impressive. I would recommend these guys to anyone for sure.

Jeffrey07

I have a question about TNT. I’m 45 and just getting going right now, and I’m starting in pretty good physical shape to start with. If I take 225 every 3 days I should see a noticeable increase in performance I hope. Obviously I’m taking care of the nutrition end of things. Thanks in advance for any input.

Gainz.

150, 150, and 150. Total of 450

Gotcha, but you should run your test a little higher than the deca.
Running the 2 so close can cause problems... "Deca dick" mostly.
I would jump the test up to 250 just to be safe.
And you're basically running a trt dose with tren on top. Definitely an odd choice... But we've been seeing a lot of that lately

Demi.Human

⅔ of what you'll be jacking are nor-19 test derivatives that can cause progesterone issues.

Deca can cause dick and libido problems and tren can permanently alter your personality or just induce paranoia and psychosis like symptoms. Or you might be fine.

If your body hasn't ever been exposed to compounds like those there may well be, unforeseen consequences.

Knowing what I know now, in your position I'd be looking at 400+ mgs of test, depending on your water retention, and 6 weeks on a low dose of winstrol.

suppsforlife

you shouldn't use this as a beginner due to different reasons.
and even if you do use it, you need to keep test a bit higher than that of nandrolone.

Jeffrey07

⅔ of what you'll be jacking are nor-19 test derivatives that can cause progesterone issues.

Deca can cause dick and libido problems and tren can permanently alter your personality or just induce paranoia and psychosis like symptoms. Or you might be fine.

If your body hasn't ever been exposed to compounds like those there may well be, unforeseen consequences.

Knowing what I know now, in your position I'd be looking at 400+ mgs of test, depending on your water retention, and 6 weeks on a low dose of

Knowing what I know now, in your position I'd be looking at 400+ mgs of test, depending on your water retention, and 6 weeks on a low dose of winstrol.
Thanks for this. I am definately going to run the test at a higher dose given what multiple guys here have said. It’s been 20 years since I did any of this stuff, and I was a basically a kid when I last did. I did run some tren back then but it was acetate and a higher dose in total. Back then the side effects were negligible for me. I will keep a close eye on any of these creeping up this time around.

STEROID MARKET

Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m 45 and have been away from the gym for about 15 years now. I recently decided to get back to it. And if I’m going to do it, I may as well do it for real LOL. I have ordered supplies from CENSORED twice now and they have been amazing. Getting stuff to the US isn’t exactly easy. Last order arrived in 5 days which is impressive. I would recommend these guys to anyone for sure.
Welcome, bro, and all the best on ur way 💪

suppsforlife

Thanks for this. I am definately going to run the test at a higher dose given what multiple guys here have said. It’s been 20 years since I did any of this stuff, and I was a basically a kid when I last did. I did run some tren back then but it was acetate and a higher dose in total. Back then the side effects were negligible for me. I will keep a close eye on any of these creeping up this time around.
whatever you do, hope you'll achieve success. best of luck

zakco

This is solid advise. Is this a blend? Blends are not for beginners. It takes at least a couple of years to figure doses and ratios, as well as shit your body doesn't tolerate. I tried tren once and never again.