I mix 10mg of MT2 with 10ml Bac Water

Newton223

I do this as 1/5 of the "recommended dose" works great. And let's not forget about most of the side effects are not present at 100mcg, maybe a little and I mean a little.

Don't expect it to give you a rock on at these doze now.

I take 100/200mcg daily and when my tan is here after two weeks I just jab 100mcg EOD.

A 10mg vial lasts me forever, il take a pic every few days to show how much personally I need to use.

Newton223

Made it at 1ml/ml, each point on the syringe is 100mcg, I just fill up a 1 ml luer slip barrel and use a fresh grey every morning.

It's gives you a real safer and easier to dose product.

If you wondering why that BAC water looks fucked, it's because I only have a 50ml Vial of BAC water and wanted to sterilise it with isopropyl. So I just put the lid back on before I transferred the MT2 solution to the 10ml vial.

100mcg to 200mch every day is more than enough for me, and in around 3 or 4 weeks I will have a really natural looking tan (again keeping the doses sensible) and my facial hair turns from a dark brown with blonde bits to straight up black. I number 0 my head every week and you can even see how darker it gone when brushing up lol.

It can and does give you an instant hard on to a size you didn't think was possible but it doesn't go away or goes a little floppy after cumming, it's just a straight up hard veiny thing lol.

I'm no big man, depending on the arousal I'm in the 6.5" to 6.8" range. But the MT2 took me to over 7" but it wasn't nice and sex didn't feel good one bit for me, I stopped and said I can't do this as each thrust felt like it wad ripping my foreskin to bits lol.

It's a good peptide when used correctly 👌

Attachments

• IMG_20240430_155927.jpg
    IMG_20240430_155927.jpg
    899.3 KB · Views: 3

Demi.Human

Melanotan? I used it to get my body to the same colour all over, I don't look tanned so much any more as just bronze skinned. Haven't been on a bed in a couple of months.

Never noticed an effect on my peen. Some headaches though.

I was on nasal spray for a month. Ended up looking like a bit of a prick but the effects never really wore off. Legs aren't blue/grey anymore lol.

Demi.Human

I was dating a mixed race girl about 5 years younger than me. Who looked about 20, I thought at least if my skins darker ppl might assume I was her dad and not just a perv. Well, until we started kissing , then they know something was up.

Gainz.

i wouldn't see why you would use Melanotan unless you're competing.
Because I can't fit in a tanning booth with a hard-on, and for 6 fuckin months it's too cold to tan here.
I still haven't used mt2... But id love to try it.
I love being tan.

I was dating a mixed race girl about 5 years younger than me. Who looked about 20, I thought at least if my skins darker ppl might assume I was her dad and not just a perv. Well, until we started kissing , then they know something was up.

🤣😂🤣 So predator or incest... They really are the only 2 choices in life huh?
🤣😂🤣😂

Demi.Human

Well, people were staring, I have a lot of grey in my beard and was walking round a woman who looked super young and was a borderline midget. I'm on Instagram now dude, had your number in my phone so I've followed you, like and share. I need a following for my gay OF account.

Gainz.

Well, people were staring, I have a lot of grey in my beard and was walking round a woman who looked super young and was a borderline midget. I'm on Instagram now dude, had your number in my phone so I've followed you, like and share. I need a following for my gay OF account.

I know you have my number... But never text me... It's ok... It only hurts a little bit 😂🤣😂
And I followed you. I don't use IG much.
This forum pretty much replaced all of my social media time

Demi.Human

Plan I'm on is unlimited everthing, no international though :(

Get WhatsApp I'll be be sliding into your dms on the reg

Gainz.

No international texting?
And... I don't think I have Whatsapp... Just telegram. Not that I use that either.
Hell the only people that even use my phone number is Wes and my dad. Everyone else I talk to is through Facebook Messenger.

Gainz.

pretty sure you guys just want to easier send nudes :ROFLMAO:
Oh I got a fuckin gallery now!!
Between Wes, Jesse and Lee... And myself... I'm about to make a calendar and make some money!!

Also pretty cool that now I have a total of 6 Facebook friends... Id have 7... But my dad won't accept my request
😂🤣😂🤣

Demi.Human

I have 1, I deleted Facebook years ago, but then had to get it back to use the oculus I bought cause Mark Zuckerberg is a dick inhaling piece of shit. So I deleted all friends and don't ever look at the bullshit feed. Only use for messenger and murdering ppl in vr.

Gainz.

I have 1, I deleted Facebook years ago, but then had to get it back to use the oculus I bought cause Mark Zuckerberg is a dick inhaling piece of shit. So I deleted all friends and don't ever look at the bullshit feed. Only use for messenger and murdering ppl in vr.

I've had FB for years... And never used it.
Id post the odd thing here or there, but mostly stayed away. The entire time I was with my ex I never posted one picture of us... Never made a single post about our relationship.
Now that I'm happy and healthy... I post a lot.
A big reason is I want to track the life Mrs Gainz and I have built. I absolutely love seeing our memories pop up on our timeline.
But... I also post to show everyone who doubted me and routed against me... Just how fucking great I'm doing. So id say 80% is for the right reasons... Love and memories. And 20% is... Fuck you... I'm the man... Look what I did with absolutely no help from anyone but my girl.