Opinions? Need some help with pics

Gainz.

Lmaooo me too
I can't help but notice @suppsforlife has been talking his shit lately... But April will be my second year here... I've yet to see one picture!
I'm not saying... I'm just saying... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Watch he's about to post a picture that's gonna make me quit and take up stamp collecting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

BulkinWes

I can't help but notice @suppsforlife has been talking his shit lately... But April will be my second year here... I've yet to see one picture!
I'm not saying... I'm just saying... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Watch he's about to post a picture that's gonna make me quit and take up stamp collecting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Hahahhahhahaha I donโ€™t hardly ever post pics cuz one I suck and two I think a man taking selfies is gay lmao so he might feel the same way

Gainz.

Hahahhahhahaha I donโ€™t hardly ever post pics cuz one I suck and two I think a man taking selfies is gay lmao so he might feel the same way
It's very gay... But something being gay hasn't stopped me from doing it before... Or will it stop me in the future! ๐Ÿ˜‚

And if a dude thatโ€™s a distributor isnโ€™t jacked I wouldnโ€™t trust him lmao @Gainz.

Oh.... Fuck.... Shots fuckin fired!
I'm gonna into my safe room... Someone DM me when it's safe to come out

unclem

Bro... It looks like you're wearing football pads under your shirt!
I know you're not... I'm just saying that's how fucking big your chest, shoulders and arms look!
Like I said either shirtless, or cut a shirt like I cut mine. I can send you a YouTube video on how to do it.

I look way bigger in shirts than I do shirtless.
These pictures are taken 5 days apart
Angles and the shirt you're wearing can make a huge difference!
you look way bigger with the shirt on gainz or the right side picture, just my 2 cents.

Gainz.

using the fish eye effect to make it look enormous and then telling everyone on the forum you have the biggest ding dong? :ROFLMAO:

Oh I never once said it was "the biggest"
There's some fuckin hammers out there... It's just big enough to cause problems ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ.