Status Labs

Gainz.

You know it's funny... I see so many guys in the bodybuilding community who pretty much wear nothing but black.
Yet I've found that white makes me look bigger.
Same day, same hour... Same lighting...same pose... Same shorts... πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_0519c3a6-8a8f-4440-a444-ea5945f64c45.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_0519c3a6-8a8f-4440-a444-ea5945f64c45.jpeg
    314.3 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

Those top 3... Jesus brother!
I'm telling you in that first picture you look like a fucking superhero!
Definitely getting He-man vibes!

Definitely not showing that one to my girl... Not after she heard your voice... Nope... Not dealing with that πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Next thing I know she'll have me in some fuckin accent class screaming "aluminum" in bed

Attachments

• 44054.jpg
    44054.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 1

Gainz.

this guy just keeps on growing

It's kinda of annoying... Over the last few days Lee and I have gotten real close... I can honestly say he's a friend... A great fuckin guy!
But... He's fuckin making me look bad!
Feeling like a really lopsided friendship πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not to mention him constantly making fun of my quote "dumb NY accent"
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

All the great pictures you've been posting...
I had to come back with something awesome!! Just over 17" baby πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(Really want to know why I can't post big pictures... Really annoying)

Attachments

• received_2244696629217350.jpeg
    received_2244696629217350.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 1

Demi.Human

Held a door open for some tubby fucks and just as door wa shutting I heard one say, did you see the size on him! And like the grinches heart grew three sizes and Christmas, that what happened to my nuts. Not literally obvious, I have the balls of a ten year old. But I was striding like I was carrying a peacemaker on my belt after that. And then women and toddler sat on bench next to me and the kid started trying to pinch my arms, he got told off and I was like its fine theres noting to pinch. πŸ’ͺ couldn't even grip skin.

God bless creatine and bcaas

Gainz.

Held a door open for some tubby fucks and just as door wa shutting I heard one say, did you see the size on him! And like the grinches heart grew three sizes and Christmas, that what happened to my nuts. Not literally obvious, I have the balls of a ten year old. But I was striding like I was carrying a peacemaker on my belt after that. And then women and toddler sat on bench next to me and the kid started trying to pinch my arms, he got told off and I was like its fine theres noting to pinch. πŸ’ͺ couldn't even grip skin.

God bless creatine and bcaas

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Man there's nothing better than getting compliments in public!
I just got a ton tonight.
My little brother just got married. (I'm so fuckin happy and proud of him)
But there was 150 guests. A lot of them were family and friends I haven't seen in 4,5...10 years.
People I've known my whole life walked by me not recognizing me.
When they finally realized who I was... I just got compliment after compliment.
Again... The last time I saw most of them I was the 137lb junkie who hated life and never had a smile on my face.
So now them seeing this new version of me... Big, strong, confident, smiling and proud... It was really awesome. I feel like I'm king of the world right now.
I also had a few drinks... Like 4 or 5 mixed drinks. Around drink number 3 the suit jacket, vest, tie and dress shirt came off... So I'm dancing around with my girl in my deep cut white stringer... I got all the attention. From guys.. their girls.. really a great feeling.
My brother came up and said "I'm shocked you stayed dressed for as long as you did" πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
But I'm home now... About to enjoy the night with my very buzzed baby 😁.
Time to get extra naughty πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚