Still chubby but fit.

Newton223

I don't know whether to start using the Rip 200 and the TTM 375 yet. I'm fit and maybe over train to much.

I'm on TRT (Sustanon) anyway lol so I was thinking of upping that to 500mg a week and 375 of TTM, that will be 625mg of Test a week 125mg Trenbolone, my brain doesn't like more that 200mg a week.........you girlfriend is 100% cheating on you at doses higher than that lol. I have a 10ml vial of Tren A 50mg, Test A 50mg, Test P 50mg and Masteron 50mg.

I'm no newbie when it comes to juice, I'm not even on and I have Tamoxifen, Clomid and Aromasin in my draw.

What do you guys reckon, strip off a little more fat (easy for me) before starting the course I have got in

I was just going to use this twice a week, once when I'm having the TTM and the other during the week.

I'm not "on" right now if you don't count the 250mg Sustanon E10D. I have done s tree month Tren course in a worst shape than that.

Thanks all

Attachments

• IMG_20240428_151654.jpg
    IMG_20240428_151654.jpg
    881.3 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

Different compounds only help with cutting and bulking.
Popular bulks are eq, deca... Tren.
Popular cuts are tren, mast, primo..
But the truth is you can cut on deca and primo and bulk on mast and primo.

Bulking and cutting are done in the kitchen... Not the syringe!!!
But on personally... I fuckin love ttm (test, tren mast)
I run those 3 on every cycle.. there's a reason why we call them the holy Trinity!
They just fuckin work well together!!

Plus running mast and tren together usually helps with those nasty sides you're talking about.
I only get a little bit of paranoia on tren, but I'm very aware of it.
My biggest "side effect" of tren (but again I've only ever ran it with mast) is uncontrollable horniness!
Talking dick leaking precum, half chubbed all day, constantly day dreaming about sex horny!
Last summer blast I was running 600 test, 600 tren e and 400 mast e and I had to dial the dose back.
I was so horny it was effecting my job... And my girls safety was coming into question. Id come home from work so fuckin horny... But she'd be sore from the night before... Knowing damn well id want sex again before bed... So Id just pin her down and 🍽️ her 😸 until the craving passed.
About a month of that... Day after day until she told me... I can't do this anymore.
So I dialed my dose back from 600 tren to 400 and the mast from 400 to 300.
That made life much easier.
I never had to worry about her cheating... Id always leave her too sore to chest.
I always said she'd be so sore she'd be sitting on frozen vegetables... I know most people here think I'm kidding... but I'm not.
I'll be getting ready to do another blast here in... Maybe a week or 2. I have to check my calendar and see when I can start... But this time I know not to run the mast over 300mg.
It's just too fuckin much!!!