Coached Contest Prep Log

blastthru23

I have your 6, whatever that is, I still have it! 

Btw, been utilizing your various quad routines, love it!! You're such a motivating factor Storm, thank you! And tear that stage a new one, for all our young ladies, show me what it means to be Strong and Beautiful :)

calmb4dastorm

My pleasure to be acquainted with you dear Blast! In the voice of Bon Jovi, "i seen a million faces and i ROCKED THEM ALL!!!!"

calmb4dastorm

Definitely feel like a lioness after finishing the rare steak i just consumed!!! It was as if i walked right up to the cow and bit a chunk out of it!!! ROTFLMAO

calmb4dastorm

I had my last leg training session yesterday...my hammies and quads are very sore. I am able to walk, but not an easy task. 

Meal plan has another reduction in my carb cycle with midweek no carbs and this coming Sunday will be no carbs. I was expecting next Sunday to be that way, but the midweek no carbs has me disgruntled. Coach says he expects me to execute..so execute i will! But just know that it is against my will. Lol! I will be adding salt to my food starting tomorrow.

I picked my suit up today..I must say it is worth EVERY PENNY i spent on it!! Thank heavens for monthly payments! Lady in red...  ;-)

JdDaniel01

We are all here chomping at the bit in your corner girl! You're gonna whoop them asses this year. We can't wait to see some show pics! Hope you will be able to squeeze all your hardware into the shot!