DNP/Dinitrophenol

rich1941

Does anyone know where I can get DNP Dinitrophenol? I've been looking for several days but couldn't find it anywhere. It's some potent stuff. I'd like to take small doses of that next month when I start running again to lose some weight. Thank you all in advance 🙌

HGH.to

you do know that you lose weight only via calorie deficit?
also, are you sure you want to use something that potent that you cannot even find anywhere? why wouldn't you go the traditional way? Have you tried tren?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Does anyone know where I can get DNP Dinitrophenol? I've been looking for several days but couldn't find it anywhere. It's some potent stuff. I'd like to take small doses of that next month when I start running again to lose some weight. Thank you all in advance 🙌
Dinitrophenol is a pesticide, its categorised as a poison. It will increase your body temperature relative the amount of glucose on your blood stream.

It builds up in your organs so once you've taken it so you can't take anything to counteract it. Eating too much glucose during this period will cause your body to slowly cook from the inside, inducing a slow and tragic death.

The only guy I know who used it was 400lbs cut and has since suffered several organ failures.

rich1941

Dinitrophenol is a pesticide, its categorised as a poison. It will increase your body temperature relative the amount of glucose on your blood stream.

It builds up in your organs so once you've taken it so you can't take anything to counteract it. Eating too much glucose during this period will cause your body to slowly cook from the inside, inducing a slow and tragic death.

The only guy I know who used it was 400lbs cut and has since suffered several organ failures.
Never mind on that then. Someone at work told me aboutbit and said he wanted to get some. I figured I'd try it out but it sounds like something I should stay away from.

rich1941

you do know that you lose weight only via calorie deficit?
also, are you sure you want to use something that potent that you cannot even find anywhere? why wouldn't you go the traditional way? Have you tried tren?
I decided not to mess with the DNP. after doing more research on it, it seems like something that will do more harm than good