Ive been taking steroids

HGH.to

what's the dosage you run? I've heard of people having the opposite effect of EQ (appetite suppression), but commonly, in lower doses (under 400 mg/week)

HGH.to

it is strange you still don't have an appetite at those dosages.
have you tried working out? it should help. :ROFLMAO:
but seriously, it proves how different we all are.
what were your effects with Deca?

Gainz.

it is strange you still don't have an appetite at those dosages.
have you tried working out? it should help. :ROFLMAO:
but seriously, it proves how different we all are.
what were your effects with Deca?

This mother fucker... 😂😂😂
No I just take tren and talk about lifting... I pretend all current PRs are the ones I had in highschool 😁.
Actually trying to get the motivation to get up and start working on my basement... Trying to see if being active all day will drive my appetite back up.

But deca... Idk... I remember taking it... But I don't really remember anything special except for looking a little soft. On eq my shoulders exploded, and even though I'm struggling to eat... I'm still getting bigger.

Gainz.

So I spent 5hrs doing my basement then a 2hr workout and then 30 minutes on my heavy bag... No increase in appetite.
Happened to be scrolling through tick tock and saw some bullshit add for a test supplement... You know take this pill and magic happens.
But something they said really caught my attention so I dug a little deeper.
While I won't be buying their overpriced bullshit.. I will be grabbing some vitamin D.
I haven't really seen more than 15 minutes of sun every day for the past 2 months.
I definitely feel the depression - cabin fever, it's 3:10am and I'm wide awake after taking 24mg of melatonin. I just got over being sick and was sick shortly after Christmas.
By the time I get done working out around 3... I'm ready for a nap. And of course my total drop in appetite.
So I'm going to figure out dosage tomorrow.. I really need to get to bed... And start looking into tanning around me. Might add some fish oil in there as well.
The good news is Friday, Saturday and Sunday here are supposed to be in the 40s and sunny. I'm going to try and spend as much time as possible outside as I can. I'm sure my dogs will enjoy a nice hike after having almost 2 weeks straight of snow and rain.
I'm going to be really pumped if this is going to fix this and get my blast back on track.

Attachments

• received_717444107187433.jpeg
    received_717444107187433.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 2

Gainz.

I fuckin love my girl... She wakes up telling me about some crazy dream she had. So I tell her I think I figured out what's going on. And I have a vitamin d deficiency... Her half asleep starts digging around in her nightstand drawer and then chucks this at me
So... Here's hoping

Attachments

• received_907424720832695.jpeg
    received_907424720832695.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 2

Demi.Human

So I spent 5hrs doing my basement then a 2hr workout and then 30 minutes on my heavy bag... No increase in appetite.
Happened to be scrolling through tick tock and saw some bullshit add for a test supplement... You know take this pill and magic happens.
But something they said really caught my attention so I dug a little deeper.
While I won't be buying their overpriced bullshit.. I will be grabbing some vitamin D.
I haven't really seen more than 15 minutes of sun every day for the past 2 months.
I definitely feel the depression - cabin fever, it's 3:10am and I'm wide awake after taking 24mg of melatonin. I just got over being sick and was sick shortly after Christmas.
By the time I get done working out around 3... I'm ready for a nap. And of course my total drop in appetite.
So I'm going to figure out dosage tomorrow.. I really need to get to bed... And start looking into tanning around me. Might add some fish oil in there as well.
The good news is Friday, Saturday and Sunday here are supposed to be in the 40s and sunny. I'm going to try and spend as much time as possible outside as I can. I'm sure my dogs will enjoy a nice hike after having almost 2 weeks straight of snow and rain.
I'm going to be really pumped if this is going to fix this and get my blast back on track.
1000005109.jpg

Demi.Human

Shortly after typing that it burst. Pants looked like I menstruated out my arse. Seeped through to jeans. Bad day.