Looking for recommendations to get labwork done

rich1941

I'm 33 years old and I've been on TRT for approximately 7 months. The doctor said I'm fine even though I've been having ED issues that stem from using gear for several years in the past. Since I started taking Test E back in May of 2023, things have gotten back to what feels like normal. Since I'm not under a doctor's supervision, I'm looking for the best, reasonably priced place to go get the proper lab work done to check my levels. I'm not very smart in terms of figuring all this out on my own. I've done quite a bit of research over the years and I just can't seem to retain all the terminology about different levels of different hormones, or even which panel I should choose when getting the bloodwork myself. Along with doing TRT, I do plan on blasting and mixing another compound or two in as well as I progress in my fitness journey. That's the main reason I'm not seeing a doctor that WILL prescribe me TRT. I've searched the site for this answer but couldn't find it anywhere. Any help or direction will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

rich1941

you're looking for a place to get bloodwork?
or you're unsure what to test for in a bloodwork?
Both. I'm only taking testosterone enanthate right now. I don't think things could be too bad, but I'd like to get the proper bloodwork and a good place online to order it. I'm scheduling a wellness visit at my doctor next week. I'm not sure what else besides my testosterone levels to get checked on my own from an online source.

HGH.to

what do you mean from online source? you should go to a clinic. and we can't say which one because it depends on where you live.
as for what you should be looking for, I would start with:
PSA
total testosterone
free testosterone
LH/FSH
estrogen
progesterone
cholesterol
red blood cells
AST/ALT
check your blood pressure as well
that's a good start