MuscleGurus Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

siegmund

And a good day to you, and nitti , I know your a good mod your by far the fairest , on e , I never said anything towards you as a person or a mod , Iand your proud as u should be good day amigo

jk703

I personally think you're a good mod! I've seen you clear up idiotic reviews and when I got bashed you closed the comment feed so no one else could jump on the bashing and negging wagon. I personally see more posts and problem solving by you and Vik than any of the others. All in all you're very fair. 

wes

I am very greatful to call this site home. You guys have done an amazing job. Can't wait to see what our community can grow into.

obama8mychikn

Wanted to say hi, and love this forum, and as some of you have said there is alot of these sites, but I find this one nice. People here are friendly, and you can't find too many.vets with so many cycles under their belts. Not to mention the cycle logs, the table that one member made that breaks down a.a.s. and their uses. Like to say thanx to mods and members for keeping it real. U WANT IT? Its here.

obama8mychikn

Sorry this thread might be old but I gotta get this out. Same fight different shirts? Better yet one wears a suit and one wears a wife beater. First the mod of "other" forums, set back and watched these "pack of wolves" pretty much laughed and banned me for asking a serious question. Now the thread started as im gonna run oral......... yea never finished before I was chewed up and banned. Y was I banned u ask? Because they had no clue that im newbie in these rooms, not on gear. I don't wanna see this type of behavior in these rooms, im with milk you give me gear, U ARE THE BEST SOURCE. On here I don't see any payoffs..... im not going to go on any other forums and bash this url, thats not what these rooms are for. And believe it or not, THAT SHIT HURT, to be banned for showing  I knew more than you thought. Lets all not forget NEWBIES are called newbies for a reason and it's up to the mods to keep the shit out of these rooms. Biggups to milk, ill be here to watch this forum grow..........

B

Burrr

Sources run promos, they pay for a slot. They have multiple options in doing so. One of which is going to a mod and making payment in oil.

Wow, was on eroids for almost two years and they never let this little factoid leak out. 

We all know free gear leads to fanboys, and this scenario is leading to fanboys with mod power. We would all consider a review invalid if we knew it was for free gear.

Any eroids mods reading this, I'd like to see you clear things up on how you can remain unbiased when you get free gear from src's. Seems just like the american political system...

Dolf

Free gear offered in a promo to members for an honest review that discloses it was a promo without source star voting is acceptable. However free gear through pm for reviews and source star votes is strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate ban of the member and source. Fanboys, nut huggers, and shills also get the ban hammer. Honest reviews are what we all want and need, but unfortunately you always have those few who are crooked as a roach leg, but eventually get weeded out of the garden.

B

Burrr

I'd much rather that a src just pay to play, and keep the mods volunteers.

Somewhere in this thread Nitti was asked when was the last time he actually paid for gear, I don't think we ever got an answer.

I've always wondered what was up with the guys that have been on the board leaving reviews for gear that is high priced, I was like really? I'm a noob and pay half that for UGL gear. Now it's all making since. I think very few long term members pay high dollar for UGL gear.

GS9902

TO BURR:

That's a part of their downfall. I've seen it all over there. Literally. To those on the outside it sure is a shady place. But honestly it wasn't the Mod pay that upset me. It's the distorted need for regular people to find some sort of fake power and self inflated importance they got from that place. Anytime its normal to speak of yourself in 3rd person somewhere it's probably not that good of a place. The way members use other members is even worse. So called brothers who get close to you just for leverage. Copy n paste your PMs and give them to their masters. the end of my membership their I didn't have maybe but 1-2 people I could trust. The rest? Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer!

To those on the inside? All is fair in love and war..... And Business......... especially Business;)!!

GS9902

It was bro. I was around when the place was small like it is here. A handful of us at most. Then it got so bad at the end shit had me looking out my window. 

B

Burrr

I spent a lot of time defending eroids on other boards...... 

I feel like I was going around saying politicians are honest and fox news is fair and balanced. I don't think that it's full on conspiracy theory over there, but I do feel a little naive for thinking that it was mostly unbiased moderation and administration. 

B

Burrr

Kinda funny that it only took 8 days into my first try of Tren A to get me a ban tag.

GS9902

Stay that way bro. Don't drift into that world. It grabs you and doesnt let go right away. its not even to say the mods there are bad per se. When they say they work hard to keep folks safe in general they really mean it. It's just one bad apple can fuck things up all the way around. Plus the more traffic the more money on the line. Folks change when there's big money to be made or lost. 

Texas Aggie

Hey guys, it would be nice to see lab values showing what gear from what distributer as well as qty of mg along with timing blood work done on the sites.  There are so many fakes out there with people who could care less about the potential harm done. We need to come together and help one another weed out the scammers only interested in their own greed.  I recently ran 16 weeks of Genshi Test 750mg and EQ 500mg at roughly every 8 days and 50mg GP Proviron ED.......had blood work done the last week and Total Test=634 Free Test =35.  I think the Proviron must have been the only legit product as it was a differnt brand oral.  But the amt. of money I spent for this run I clearly was had! Only can say from the batch I received it was either 10% or less real or 100% grape seed oil.  Should have known when it was easy to draw in cypionate with a 25g needle that something was up!  I don't get it because the raws are cheap and the process is basic especially for a multimillion dollar outfit that they would not take the time to send out legit quality products......it would create not only loyalty but free word of mouth marketing.  Guess they're motto is "fuck it we don't care".    Probably mostly a bunch of pencil neck virgins with penis envy in charge. 

good luck to all and get ur ass to the gym!

Dolf

You should post pics of your labs, and bad gear. 

Did you check the Genshi website to see if your source was an authorized distributor? 

Did you check your authentication numbers from the vials on the Genshi website? 

You should leave a review on the sources review page. Review sites will never stop scamming completely, but with a little research and being active your chances for success greatly increase.

Kielbasa_Posse

Ha ha ha ha ha !! I have proof on all you !!! Don't forget about the sources that hate you !! Theres some personal info out there on all of you. Just saying...... 

Status
Not open for further replies.