Need new music suggestions

Demi.Human

Good evening ladies and genitals.

I listen to music for nearly the whole time I'm awake, I need new artists to listen to.

Right now my most played are;

In no particular order,

Korn
Peyton Parrish
Jeris Johnson
Five Finger Death Punch
Rob Zombie

Suggestions?

Gainz.

Tom McDonald, Adam Calhoun, Jelly Roll, Merkules, Chris Webby, Tech 9, Tool, John Butler...

The first 3 are kinda rap/rock.
Jelly is a little country at times... Merk and Chris (and Tom... definitely Tom)
Are very lyrical... All of them have awesome songs to workout too... Talk about addiction and pain..
Jelly Roll creature is... Jesus what a great song!

Toms don't look down really pumps me up. But he's got heavy rock... Rap.. deep meaning songs

(I wish really hits the heart)

Adams Klonopin really hits home.. plus clean money, life goes on.

Chris Webby is a lyrical genius... But very political at times.

Tech9s like I ain't.. oh.. man that's a good song to lift too.
But almost every single song teche has made us fire

And John Butler.. definitely not rap.. but one of my all time favorites.
https://youtu.be/jBgNGotlNCg?si=ZVKw7VfJ13bU80hc

https://youtu.be/yI0_w9aV8G0?si=NuwXncCdN267bsZO

https://youtu.be/fNL5eQUg5i0?si=C3kQqH_2wzVgPXCt

This song hello... Oh boy..

Hopefully this helps.

Gainz.

Honestly... Chris Webby's triggered... Really sums up my personality... Perfectly!
Really fuckin nails it...

Gainz.

the fuck this made me laugh so much? :ROFLMAO:
BTW, never really been a fan of Tom, but Tech N9ne... well, that's something I've always been in love with.
It took me a while to like Tom.
His political stuff is... It's good it's just not my thing. But his other shit... Don't look down, naked, I'm sorry, the 2 Mac lethal dis's, no response, castle's... I hate hip hop... Way off... Fuck yes! Definitely fuck with all that.

If I was a super hero... This would be my theme song πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

And the main reason I listened everyone (except tech 9) is I've only started listening to them recently.
Tom has been.. maybe 3 years now, but Merk, Jelly and Chris are all within the last year or less.

I'm the same way @Lee.the.Demi.Human , I listen to music from the moment I wake up till after my workout when I get home.
So about 10-11 hours a day. Sometimes I break it up with a podcast or 2.
But on my way to work... Music, at work... Music, on the way home... During my workout... Even during my shower. Then again later at night when we shower before bed we listen to music.
Oddly enough though... I hate listening to music while having sex. It just... Feels... Cheesy. I don't like it.. rather hear her than who's ever singing.
Usually either just have the TV on low or put on YouTube and play the fireplace... Or something like that.
Also kinda cool if you don't do the live ones... Because you can keep track of how long it was.

I over shared again didn't I?
I don't even fuckin realize I'm doing it... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

BulkinWes

Tom McDonald, Adam Calhoun, Jelly Roll, Merkules, Chris Webby, Tech 9, Tool, John Butler...

The first 3 are kinda rap/rock.
Jelly is a little country at times... Merk and Chris (and Tom... definitely Tom)
Are very lyrical... All of them have awesome songs to workout too... Talk about addiction and pain..
Jelly Roll creature is... Jesus what a great song!

Toms don't look down really pumps me up. But he's got heavy rock... Rap.. deep meaning songs

(I wish really hits the heart)

Adams Klonopin really hits home.. plus clean money, life goes on.

Chris Webby is a lyrical genius... But very political at times.

Tech9s like I ain't.. oh.. man that's a good song to lift too.
But almost every single song teche has made us fire

And John Butler.. definitely not rap.. but one of my all time favorites.
https://youtu.be/jBgNGotlNCg?si=ZVKw7VfJ13bU80hc

https://youtu.be/yI0_w9aV8G0?si=NuwXncCdN267bsZO

https://youtu.be/fNL5eQUg5i0?si=C3kQqH_2wzVgPXCt

This song hello... Oh boy..

Hopefully this helps.
This is everyone I listen to also lmao

Gainz.

Damn, I don't know any of that music. Old school here. Fuck, I'm old🀣

Well if you don't like rap... And I can't even blame you. Out of all the rap in the world... I like... 7 artists. So I get it.

But John Butler... He's the man!
He's got a great story too... But his music.. and it's his music! He writes it, sings it, plays guitar. He's super talented.

This is usually the song I start people off with... Starts slow.. but.. damn is it good!

And this song I loved to play at the jukebox at bars.
Because it's impossible not to jam too... And again.. it's fuckin awesome.
Listen to them loud, on a real stereo first. Not just your phone. Give it a chance... I'll be shocked if you don't like it.
Every single person... From my friends and family, coworkers and even my grandparents like John Butler.

Gainz.

Bro I listen to the fuck out of bone thug boys 2 men and bestie boys lmao
Yeah I listen to a lot... From Em Keller Williams, sublime, tool, acdc, Queen... Tupac.. it's just the last year or so I've been listening to a lot of who I listed above

BulkinWes

Yeah I listen to a lot... From Em Keller Williams, sublime, tool, acdc, Queen... Tupac.. it's just the last year or so I've been listening to a lot of who I listed above
Yeah I listen to absolutely everything even Christian music I bounce around like a rubber ball might want some Amon amarth lol if you know them.

Gainz.

Yeah I listen to absolutely everything even Christian music I bounce around like a rubber ball might want some Amon amarth lol if you know them.

Yeah... My line definitely stops at christian music πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.... And Nickelback. Sorry... Just can't do it.

BulkinWes

Haha... Fuck Nickelback and fuck Creed!
I really don't want to be a rockstar πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
Hey... Hey... I don't wanna be a rockstar πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Dude I don’t understand how you don’t like nickleback or creed they sound really good explain yourself. I got to get the final word on why people don’t like them.

Gainz.

Dude I don’t understand how you don’t like nickleback or creed they sound really good explain yourself. I got to get the final word on why people don’t like them.

Well Creed should be pretty obvious. But Nickelback... They are just so cliche and... Mainstream.
They aren't a rock group... They are a front for a major lable. Proof that with enough promotion any group can become famous.
Not to mention they are Canadian... And calling them "hard rock", or even "rock" is a stretch.
Too me they are... What mainstream media thinks rock is.

There's a really famous video of them getting booed off stage at some rock concert. It was a huge event with other actual rock bands. Well anyway they go on stage and start... And the crowd starts booing them. So the lead singer stops and starts this little rant about how they aren't going to play unless the crowd stops. Then he says "so do you guys want to continue, or do you want to stop and listen to some rock"

And from way back in the distance you hear one guy yell out "you're not rock"
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They are the mumble rappers of rock... The candy pop of rock.
I don't know man... I just don't like them or what they stand for. Just catchy cliche songs.

Granted I've only heard what they played on repeat on the radio. But that's enough for me...

My dad likes Creed.. but I just don't. Id definitely listen to creed over Nickelback... But I just don't need that much god in my life πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.