New to muscle gurus.

toddkenner

My name is Todd Kenner. I’m new to muscle gurus. Just looking to get others opinions on workout advice, cycle advice and just basic knowledge. I’ve trained for 2 years. Been on sarms and gear for about 8 months.

toddkenner

Welcome brother, what exactly are you looking for?
Knowledge my friend. Also to surround myself in a non toxic community so I can get the best advice , tips, dos and donts and to also share my experiences so the mistakes inmade in the beginning of my first cycle aren’t repeated by others

Gainz.

Well you definitely came to the right place.
Non toxic and good information is what we do here!

toddkenner

welcome. @Gainz. is (as always 😏) right.
this is the perfect place for non toxic community and helpful advice.
ask what you're interested in and we'll try to help 😉
I want to try test, eq on my next run but from what I can gather I’d need to throw another compound in with it.Thinking maybe winstrol or mast. But any suggestions would be appreciated.

Gainz.

No you don't have to run anything on top of test and EQ. They work together extremely well. But... I always recommend running mast. While you don't have low enough body fat to get the full aesthetic side of mast. But you will absolutely get the libido increase from it.
And the same thing goes for Winny.
Winny is basically oral mast. (injectable Winny comes with a ton of pip and joint problems)
But mast and Winny are usually to bring out the most of your physiques aesthetics. For guys under 15% body fat. They give you a full dry look to your muscles.
Id definitely stay away from Winny for a while, but mast is my favorite compound. I run it year round.

suppsforlife

No you don't have to run anything on top of test and EQ. They work together extremely well. But... I always recommend running mast. While you don't have low enough body fat to get the full aesthetic side of mast. But you will absolutely get the libido increase from it.
And the same thing goes for Winny.
Winny is basically oral mast. (injectable Winny comes with a ton of pip and joint problems)
But mast and Winny are usually to bring out the most of your physiques aesthetics. For guys under 15% body fat. They give you a full dry look to your muscles.
Id definitely stay away from Winny for a while, but mast is my favorite compound. I run it year round.
see? that's what I was talking about :D
but seriously, @Gainz. is right there too. you don't have to run anything else, but you can if you wish to.

CeasarIM

Welcome to the board brother. Test e and eq was my first cycle ever. I kick started it with anadrol then dropped it after the first month.
It was one of my best ones ever I put on 27 lbs on that cycle . Ran it for 16 weeks . What helped was a high calorie diet .

MackCoach

My name is Todd Kenner. I’m new to muscle gurus. Just looking to get others opinions on workout advice, cycle advice and just basic knowledge. I’ve trained for 2 years. Been on sarms and gear for about 8 months.
Welcome. I’m new here too. But not knew to forums. I have over 10,000+ posts other places. Retired from competing now I’m a coach.