One year progress

toddkenner

One years progress on training. Ran 2 sarms cycles 4 months into training. Lgd4033. 10 mg for 30 days. Rad140 20mg for 45 days. Just finished my first gear cycle. 500 test per week and 35 anavar a day. Excited to be part of the
6’2 300 in left pic. 265 in right pic
muscle gurus community.

Attachments

• IMG_1819.jpeg
    IMG_1819.jpeg
    233 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1940.jpeg
    IMG_1940.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 14

toddkenner

great transformation! congrats! and welcome!
pretty sure you'll love it here.
are you in TRT or PCT?
I cut the test dose in half for a trt cruise. Didn’t really do much to my bloods so I’ll cruise, then go back on. Probably do test eq and another compound on my next blast. Ain’t decided on the third one yet.

Gainz.

This is why bloods are so important... But most people respond very well between 100-150mg for a cruise dose.
On cruise you want above 900ng-dl and below 1,200ng-dl of test. Running test above 1,200ng for too long will cause prostate and cholesterol issues.

suppsforlife

This is why bloods are so important... But most people respond very well between 100-150mg for a cruise dose.
On cruise you want above 900ng-dl and below 1,200ng-dl of test. Running test above 1,200ng for too long will cause prostate and cholesterol issues.
need I say more? 😆

Gainz.

need I say more? 😆

Oh I never "need" to say more... But that rarely stops me!
Really need to work on my habit of over sharing. As you guys know I show Mrs Gainz a lot of what's said here. When she reads my posts... She usually says something to the affect of "I can't fuckin believe you told them that!" 😂🤣
I tell her it's fine because I don't think half of them believe me anyway and the other half find it as amusing as I do. I never thought being honest on the Internet would get me in trouble 🤣😂🤣.

MackCoach

One years progress on training. Ran 2 sarms cycles 4 months into training. Lgd4033. 10 mg for 30 days. Rad140 20mg for 45 days. Just finished my first gear cycle. 500 test per week and 35 anavar a day. Excited to be part of the
6’2 300 in left pic. 265 in right pic
muscle gurus community.
Well done!