Posting Product Pictures

milkin

Please be advised that the posting of product pictures are only to be done as an attachment within a review. Posting product pictures as "Member Pictures" is not permitted. This rule has been initiated for a reason and we are asking all members to be observant of it as well as all other rules.   http://musclegurus.to/rules-and-guidelines

The rules clearly state the following:

1. Adding New Content:

1. Adding a Source - We encourage everyone to add new sources.

2. Adding a Lab - We encourage everyone to add new Labs.

3. Adding a Product - We encourage everyone to add new products.

4. Adding Pictures - You can add only your own product/lab/self pictures.

For adding a product/lab picture you have to write a review and submit your pics in that review.

Dexter

Dear members, don't ignore MG rules. If you decide to be part of this community then be courteous and follow the rules.
In the future members who will not follow the rules will be banned temporarily or permanently, depending on how serious the violation is.

Thanks.

milkin

Reminder for posting posting product pictures. 

We know members are accustomed to posting pictures of their gear elsewhere  but at the current time, we do not allow gear pics to be posted under the "Member Pictures" section. This is done for a special reason and in observance of the rules we ask that this is not done. As new site features become available, gear picture posting will become available so we ask that you be patient. 

strong

Please, If you want to post pics like this. First please Do an introduction which you will find by clicking the forum button. Then post your stats in your profile. To join and just start posting pics makes anyone here think you are not legit.. I think this is a bullshit post and my brothers and sisters will too...  Not the way to do it here on MG...

gearbankintl

Hey guys,

finally got my plate cleared after all the stuff that piled up during chinese holiday.

something I would do if I was all of you guys posting product pics is take the time to get an EXIF app. Just search "remove geo tags from photos"..... there are several apps you can get on the iPhone or Android, which remove all the geo tagging and meta data from pics. This will keep anyone from being able to use the geo tags to pinpoint where or who you are.

Keep your butts safe and sound, we would like to keep everyone FREE & HUGE !!!!!

strong

+1 Dolf, I'm not MOD material just yet but I'm working on my emotions..   I still like to protect this place though...

JdDaniel01

Hey buddy, if we've gotta let you bust some heads for a couple of days to get you back, I think it's fair to say that we'll all take that deal!

Dolf

I think you're mod material brotha, and you do a great job protecting the site! You are your own toughest critic! Give yourself some credit sometimes now.

strong

Thanks Dolf.. I'm in the middle of changing my work life. A little scary but fuck it. I Wont go on anymore selling for a co. that sells shit materials and Poor installs. I am finding my way.. The people at MG are helping me greatly. I don't just read posts. I learn from them.