Progress Since August Pectoral Tendon Reattachment Surgery

Gainz.

love what your tank top says lol
I cut it just a little bit to thin, so one of my nipples are always showing... I think it really adds a little something special to it. But that one and the fight me you little bitch... Definitely get the best responses from people

fike

Haha... Yeah. And I definitely try to be.

You might be a better person than me... Because I don't think I could move past that.
My girl has been abused in one shape or another her entire life. Dad was an abusive alcoholic crackhead. Would beat her because the sky was blue. Then she ended up marrying what she thought was a father figure... But ended up being less than a man. Made her work full time while he sat home. He slowly destroyed his own ego by depending on her so much. Constantly accusing her of cheating and becoming more and more toxic... First verbally abusive than physically abusive.
So by the time I met her... Let's just say her trust in men was almost non existent. She dated exclusively women before I met her.
(I know... Awesome... 😁... That's why I was talking about being so lucky before... She still likes girls)
But she definitely doesn't have to worry about abuse from me. I don't even yell at women... Much less hit them.
It took her almost 3 years of being together for her to realize that I'm not going to yell at her or put her down like she was so accustomed to. In fact it breaks my heart every time she talks about her past. She's seen her dad twice since she was 17, she's 38. So he's very much not in her life. We've been together 5.5 years and I've never met him... And honestly I really hope I never do. I'm actually terrified of what I might do... I know everything that happened was a lifetime ago. But... The things she's told me. The amount of abuse... Broken bones, stitches... That piece of shit still hurt someone I love... So... I hope I never meet him
We have a similar story with our women. Been abused since she was a child and that shaped her brain into thinking that was normal behavior. It’s taken both of us a lot of work to help her realize what a normal, healthy relationship is. I don’t want to sound like a have a savior complex, but I saved my wife and kids. They all have such bad PTSD when I came around her ex stopped the bull shit except for running his mouth, because he realized he lost that power and I will most definitely fucking kill him and he knows that. We have been though some shit together in our short three year marriage. We love each other so much that almost nothing could drive us apart tho. I can’t wait until I can’t adopt our kids. I get you 100%, brother. Much respect for you for getting into that relationship know what could come with it. You probably changed that girls life in ways you can’t even think of and put her on a completely different life path than she would have been on. Our girls don’t take that for granted, even if we get mad and have arguments and say mean shit every once in a while, always remember nobody really means it. Talk about it , make up, then fuck it out.

fike

@fike now that's a story worth reading
welcome brother. were you running anything during recovery?
Yes, sir. Same thing I’m. Running now. 500 test, 90-100 tren hex, 100 deca, 25-50 var, and 500 EQ. I also use 500 iu HCG eod, tb500, bpc-157 daily, and 4-6 IU hgh. Dude, it’s not going to be for everyone, but I have normal bloods, systemic inflammation from lupus and pec tear injury is almost non existent. Shit has been a God send to me. Been running this a long time too. Since Aug 15 basically. Added EQ Sept 1, 2023.

Gainz.

We have a similar story with our women. Been abused since she was a child and that shaped her brain into thinking that was normal behavior. It’s taken both of us a lot of work to help her realize what a normal, healthy relationship is. I don’t want to sound like a have a savior complex, but I saved my wife and kids. They all have such bad PTSD when I came around her ex stopped the bull shit except for running his mouth, because he realized he lost that power and I will most definitely fucking kill him and he knows that. We have been though some shit together in our short three year marriage. We love each other so much that almost nothing could drive us apart tho. I can’t wait until I can’t adopt our kids. I get you 100%, brother. Much respect for you for getting into that relationship know what could come with it. You probably changed that girls life in ways you can’t even think of and put her on a completely different life path than she would have been on. Our girls don’t take that for granted, even if we get mad and have arguments and say mean shit every once in a while, always remember nobody really means it. Talk about it , make up, then fuck it out.

Oh you ain't kidding about her being different. Every Friday is date night, and we usually take a ton of pictures together. Every time I see a picture of us... The smile on this girls face... you can just tell she's happy... Truly happy.
Even her family talks about how different she is and how much happier she is.
But it goes both ways... I'm so much fuckin better with her in my life. She saved my life... Literally and figuratively.
We both found one another when we needed it the most.
Like I said before the first 2 years were a little rough... Just because we were each dealing with our own problems. But the last 3.5 years have been about as perfect as life can be

fike

Oh you ain't kidding about her being different. Every Friday is date night, and we usually take a ton of pictures together. Every time I see a picture of us... The smile on this girls face... you can just tell she's happy... Truly happy.
Even her family talks about how different she is and how much happier she is.
But it goes both ways... I'm so much fuckin better with her in my life. She saved my life... Literally and figuratively.
We both found one another when we needed it the most.
Like I said before the first 2 years were a little rough... Just because we were each dealing with our own problems. But the last 3.5 years have been about as perfect as life can be
That's beautiful stuff, brother. I say that with all sincerity. The good guy smay seem to lose out more than the other cut-throat, zero sum game guys, but not the resilient fighters that have some self-confidence which comes from doing, hard uncomfortable shit. Seems like we generally come out pretty good.

Gainz.

That's beautiful stuff, brother. I say that with all sincerity. The good guy smay seem to lose out more than the other cut-throat, zero sum game guys, but not the resilient fighters that have some self-confidence which comes from doing, hard uncomfortable shit. Seems like we generally come out pretty good.

Well I used to be... A very cocky... "Player"... Asshole... Type. But that leads nowhere.
For a long time I surrounded myself with bad people doing bad things and lots of negativity.
And that's exactly what I got from life... Negativity and bad outcomes. It took a few years but I turned it around. It's a big reason why I'm so positive now... I truly believe you get what you put out. When I acted like a cunt... I got treated like a cunt. Now that I try to be positive and spread positivity... My life is really good... Really really good. Plus I'm trying to make up for all those years of being a cunt.

fike

Well I used to be... A very cocky... "Player"... Asshole... Type. But that leads nowhere.
For a long time I surrounded myself with bad people doing bad things and lots of negativity.
And that's exactly what I got from life... Negativity and bad outcomes. It took a few years but I turned it around. It's a big reason why I'm so positive now... I truly believe you get what you put out. When I acted like a cunt... I got treated like a cunt. Now that I try to be positive and spread positivity... My life is really good... Really really good. Plus I'm trying to make up for all those years of being a cunt.
one word....SIMPATICO!