Test-E/Primo/EQ Cycle

modusoperandi

What's up everybody, 2 months in on my 16 week cycle and trying to get some insight and input into my current cycle. Have been cycling on and off for about 3 years or so. With covid and having 2 kids I gained a dad bod and had to turn it all around. Started losing the weight minimal weight gained and hit the gym. Compounds being run are 750mg test-e/800mg EQ/600mg primo with 12.5 eod aromasin plus 500iu HCG every week. Was supposed to have a kickstarter of 100mg anadrol but didn't. Been considering getting anadrol anyways or increasing primo for the last 2 months up to 800mg since I have been reading on a lot of threads it being the sweet spot for many.

suppsforlife

Test + EQ + Primo cycle is able to offer great results but only as long as you tolerate the side effects especially in the mentioned dosages which are high for a beginner. But you mentioned you already had experience with steroids so it may work out well. Give it a try. if you want to shed fat check for Clenbuterol. 100 mg of Anadrol a day is a huge dosage of a very powerful product meant only for very serious gainers!

modusoperandi

Test + EQ + Primo cycle is able to offer great results but only as long as you tolerate the side effects especially in the mentioned dosages which are high for a beginner. But you mentioned you already had experience with steroids so it may work out well. Give it a try. if you want to shed fat check for Clenbuterol. 100 mg of Anadrol a day is a huge dosage of a very powerful product meant only for very serious gainers!
Right now trying to bulk up as much as possible and make the most gains. Might just make it 50mg.

Zewi

Why would you add Anadrol to the MIX? If you really wanted to which i wouldn't, i would rather extend the cycle to 18 weeks if not 20 with EQ.

But if you wanted to dip into Anadrol. Than i would drop my test to 500mg the rest of the way out to 16 do Androl weeks 12-14.
I think you over played your test at 750 i would have kept it at 500mg Test and 800mg EQ.

HGH.to

Zewi is right, better play it safe. altough 18-20 weeks cycles may be too long for someone without enough experience

otfjoey300

That’s quite a stack ; anadrol I’d say you’ll start throwing in size and strength right away. Have you thought about only adding it in when you seem to plateau ? Lots of guys swear by using it nearer the end of the cycle- normally getting ready to get on stage though. What have you noticed up to now with that cycle? Oddly I’ve never run EQ or Primo; but I do have some lol

otfjoey300

Also from what I hear- 800 is not much different than 600 except more expensive. What’s ur diet like right now? Are you sure you couldn’t just switch up the diet and continue the posted dosages

modusoperandi

Also from what I hear- 800 is not much different than 600 except more expensive. What’s ur diet like right now? Are you sure you couldn’t just switch up the diet and continue the posted dosages
Diet is on point. The reason I went with eq in the first place was to increase appetite so for the most part I'm eating more than 3 meals. Breakfast consists of a wheat bagel and chugging down a carton of eggs from Costco, and 3 times a day 6-8oz with 1 1/2 cups of rice. Between those meals usually some almonds or other snacks. It's just off the top of my head.

otfjoey300

Diet is on point. The reason I went with eq in the first place was to increase appetite so for the most part I'm eating more than 3 meals. Breakfast consists of a wheat bagel and chugging down a carton of eggs from Costco, and 3 times a day 6-8oz with 1 1/2 cups of rice. Between those meals usually some almonds or other snacks. It's just off the top of my head.
hows ur complex carb, sodium, water intake, only chicken? any nuts are good for snacking (no homo) but it might sound odd but for me personaly im drinkiing a lot of high fat milk during a cut; you can manipulate lots with food... dont underestimate the most anabolic thing there is! (food) small changes made but with utter discipined consistency adds up... resukts can be amazing way beyond what switching a couple doses would do. do you eat enough sweet potatoes? whats your timing of eating? you shouldnt ever have to feel hungry throughout the day