Trt info

adamjeff184

I like this site….. now that im okay to b here- fukk winnin u guys iver took almost a damn year but its cool !
Ive had that red face from time to time and always wondered y the hell i was having it.
So its from the estrogen huh.
I do take arimidex because dbol really can cause some unpleasant nipple issues n mood swings n shit so i nip it in the bud.
Never knoew higher e levels can do that though

Gainz.

Yes absolutely!
But the red face can also be because of high blood pressure.
Being strong... really strong... and on gear isn't exactly healthy. Same thing with being below 8%bf.
Lots of guys will let their health suffer to squat a little bit more or look a little more cut.

adamjeff184

Yeah man i think this testosterone keeps my bp jacked today it was really high like 175 over whatever n thats highest ive seen it so far but i was pacing around n anxious in the er so that probly is it. But usually its been round like 144 over 70 roughly ya know but i lnow damnwell thats gotta b the test. Fukk bro i do 90-120 minutes of cardio a day on top of the weigh pile n machines.
Hey what Do u think of decline bench presses? I been hittin lotta those lately w some inclines alternating ya know- but thats the lower pect right?

Gainz.

I absolutely love declines!
Try doing Chest flys on decline... amazing!!
Also there's a cable exercise I love for lower pec. You basically do a decline bench... but standing with a single grip attachment.
Arm out wide, elbow at almost 90° and push down and in. You will feel it immediately when you do it right... if this isn't clear I can take a few pictures of me doing it.
I seen almost instant growth when I started doing it.

You should be checking your BP daily. You can get a cuff on Amazon for $15-20.
And while test can increase your BP... orals are much worse.
Your BP is nothing to fuck around with brother

adamjeff184

Oh snap! I never thought of that man yeah that oral dbol is poison essentially.
Yeah thats a part of it so ill keep eye on it and im stoked to try that cable decline ur talkin bout man.
If i cant figure it out ill hit ya up n have u send a pic.
Ty

Gainz.

Well this is how you end up. But you start with your arms out like a normal bench press. Make sure your going at a downward angle.
I promise you will feel it immediately... it took me... maybe 5 different tries before it clicked.

Attachments

• received_1293203854720061.jpeg
    received_1293203854720061.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 3

adamjeff184

Okay so u basically straight down while chest is flexed?

Hey- can taking too much anastrazole crash ur estrodial and make u feel like shit?
I think sometimes i take it too often or something

Gainz.

Okay so u basically straight down while chest is flexed?

Hey- can taking too much anastrazole crash ur estrodial and make u feel like shit?
I think sometimes i take it too often or something
Not straight down... like the same angle as a decline bench.
And yeah crashing your est is terrible!
You are most likely taking way too much

Gainz.

No, other way around.
The cable would start at a higher position... and you're pushing it down at like a 30° angle.

Let me see if I can find a better picture... if not I'll take some tomorrow when I get home from work

Gainz.

Fucking look at this... got to love YouTube!
It's like a cross between a chest fly and a cable press. I do it slightly different than him... but I just have different lever points. But that's what I meant by saying it took me a few tries to really feel it. But once you feel it... YOU'RE GOING TO KNOW!
I also do it with both standard and neutral grip.

I also recommend starting super light... like 10-15lbs. (Honestly I never go heavier than 40lb on this one) really focus on the stretch and contraction.
This isn't a workout for moving heavy weight, it's to focus on that lower pec and get that pump.
Honestly I would do
2 sets of 20 with 15lbs
Then 2 sets of 20 with 25lbs. If you don't have a crazy pump after... you're a fuckin X-Men!
Because it's literally just focusing on your lower pec, you really don't need much weight to make it work.
I swear within a month of doing this I could feel my boobs bouncing when I walk.
I also found a awesome side delt and rear delt exercise if anyone is interested. I know my delts aren't the craziest in the world...but they definitely aren't the worst either!
All my previous delt exercises were all front delt and chest. I love finding specific exercises for smaller groups

Attachments

• received_633002612330715.jpeg
    received_633002612330715.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 3

HGH.to

yeah, whenever you're starting a new exercise that you never did before, start with light weights in order to get a feeling of how it works and how to get a good form

Gainz.

yeah, whenever you're starting a new exercise that you never did before, start with light weights in order to get a feeling of how it works and how to get a good form

Just another reason why I tend to stay on the lighter side of weights.
I can get a much better pump and feel doing 4 sets of 20 using 20 to 40lbs while really focusing on the muscle and movement. Letting my muscle stretch back, really concentrate on flexing through the movement and holding that flex at the top. Instead of 3 sets of 10... throwing a ton of weight on, using momentum to move it around. I know a bunch of weight looks cool... I know I feel like the man curling 55s... but I feel it so much better in the muscle with the 25lbs...

adamjeff184

Yup i see it!
Gonna try that n that ink in the dude is sick as fukk! Im gonna get a lion tatt (portrait stYle) on ny chest have wanted it for long ass time now.
Thanx gainz ur alright man. See u never met me but kost people hate me because they dont talk to me m get to know me but u atleast talk to me on here and i have learned alit from u guys so far so thanx man!!

Gainz.

Hey whos that in the attatchment? Is that u gainz?

The guy in the red shirt sitting down?
Yeah that's me.
And most people think I'm an asshole... I mean... I am most definitely an asshole... but I'm a funny asshole who actually wants to help people.
My look... my size... my sarcasm... usually turns people off. They think I'm just some arrogant douche... again... both are correct... but I have a big heart and truly love helping people.
My girl has a dope ass lion tattoo... I'll upload it in a minute

Gainz.

Yes... I'm very aware she doesn't have any panties on... 😁
Figured you guys would enjoy it that much more

And yeah I guess it's a Lioness... but still... I mean she's a girl... so it would be weird if it was a male Lion

Attachments

• received_296792513298589.jpeg
    received_296792513298589.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

Not skip over the naked girl... but this is the side delt exercise that I've noticed insane growth.
But how you hold Your hands is very important. You want your first straight out, and at the end of the movement you want to turn your fist so it's like your pouring out a cup of water.

And here's the rear delt one... start light... it's going to kick your ass!!!

adamjeff184

Dude thats cool tatt ur girl has!
And ur fukkin yoked man- im not even hatin dude it took lotta work for u to get that so nuthin but respect.
Im puny compared to u guys lol,
But im keep goin ill get there evntually!!

unclem

Dude thats cool tatt ur girl has!
And ur fukkin yoked man- im not even hatin dude it took lotta work for u to get that so nuthin but respect.
Im puny compared to u guys lol,
But im keep goin ill get there evntually!!
your bigger then you think brother.