Trt info

Gainz.

Yeah she's got a few really nice pieces... it's weird because she's... well not covered... but definitely has several. Most of her one arm, a few on the other with a big one on her shoulder, big ones on each upper thigh, a big back piece, tramp stamp, her foot... meanwhile I have none... zip... zero... nada. I've never even had a piercing.

But bro... you definitely aren't "puny" you're 5'8 190lb. I'm 6ft 192lbs.
I'm sure your arms, chest and thighs are bigger than mine. My arms are only 16" (18" being my end goal)
Here's some of my favorite poses, and here's a timeline comp.
(I actually just found my old phone and got it to turn on, I plan on making another timeline comp with pictures every 4 months)
I just set a new goal for myself... and I'm pretty sure I can do it.
As you can see in the first picture when I started I was 137lbs. That picture was taken 12-28-2020.
My goal is to get to 197lb by 12-28-2023
That will be 60lbs of lean muscle in 3 years.
Then... if I can get to 217lb (so 80lbs of lean muscle) by next December (12-28-2024) I would have put 20lbs on every year since I started. I think that would be fuckin awesome!!!
But for now I'm just trying to focus on the 197lb.

Attachments

• received_316639794332480.jpeg
    received_316639794332480.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 5
  • received_273297545681114.jpeg
    received_273297545681114.jpeg
    430.7 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

it's because I saw your pics so I don't need them anymore :love:

and now you're 192
this means that you've added more than 22 lbs of muscle because you've also lost some fat. long journey - perfect results!

Ohh.. you so fucking sweet 😁

And yeah... very happy with my results so far.
And she posed for the pic knowing I was gonna post it here... at this point she feels like she knows you guys

adamjeff184

Yeah dude i trued a couple a those cable declines and yeah it most def isolates n just hits that lower titt!
Im gonna start incorporating those into my regiment.
I did the bench declines but im getting all my stabilizers where they should b still.
U gotta remember all my progress has predominately been machines until last few minths when i started gettin under weights but if u guys know of things that i dont know bout that u think would helo me then keep the suggestions comin.

adamjeff184

So this is all weird i see people talkin specifically to each other so when i post a measage does it go where everyone can see it then?
Im hopin so i feel like im jumpin in on peopmes convos sometimes and im not tryin to so thats y i ask

Gainz.

Yeah dude i trued a couple a those cable declines and yeah it most def isolates n just hits that lower titt!
Im gonna start incorporating those into my regiment.
I did the bench declines but im getting all my stabilizers where they should b still.
U gotta remember all my progress has predominately been machines until last few minths when i started gettin under weights but if u guys know of things that i dont know bout that u think would helo me then keep the suggestions comin.
It's really hard to tell you what you "don't know"
Because I don't know what you know... you know 😂.

I would stay away from machines as much as possible. They aren't really good long term. Because they are one size fits all... they kind of fit none. So you can actually hurt yourself... plus you won't be building up those stabilizers.
I would use only free weights (dumbbells and barbells) cable machines and bands!
I absolutely love bands... use bands as much as possible... even over dumbbells

So this is all weird i see people talkin specifically to each other so when i post a measage does it go where everyone can see it then?
Im hopin so i feel like im jumpin in on peopmes convos sometimes and im not tryin to so thats y i ask

When you see people responding directly they are replying... like I am now .. so you know I'm answering you directly. But brother... you can jump in on any post... at any time!
We tend to take over other posts and get off topic... like me posting pictures of my girls 🍑 and 😺. It's just part of the fun.
If you really want to message someone privately... you can send a private message that only that person can read. But you can't accidentally post on those... so you're good.
Post and reply to what ever you want brother!!!

adamjeff184

Reall bands over dimpbells!!??
Wow wouldnt have guessed that but im not surprised.
Alright got it man - i really like this lil thing u guys got goin on here and im glad i can come here with all my questions n everything.
This is good for me i need the direction n all the advuce n stuff from the seasoned vets so yeah right on bro.

Gainz.

Yeah bands give you a much better stretch, and they get harder at the end of the movement where you need it.
For example try concentration curls with a dumbbell... then a band... you will feel the difference immediately!
Because at the top of the dumbbell curl the weight is actually lighter. It's resting on your wrist. You could literally hold it there all day. But with the band it's pulling your hand back down to the earth... so it's much harder to hold.

And yes brother... this place has awesome information... about gear, diet, lifting programs and techniques... it also has some life knowledge. But mostly it gives a lot of us the camaraderie that so many of us are missing in our real life's. None of my friends lift... so... I can't gym bro with them... they just don't get it. But everyone here does

Gainz.

I'm not really a tattoo guy but that is a pretty creative and cool idea.

Sure... that's why you like it....🤣😂.

But yeah out of all her big pieces, that one is probably my favorite. If you knew her... you would understand how accurate it is. Plus I really love the contrast between how soft the woman's face is... then how aggressive and textured the lioness is.

adamjeff184

Hey could readon im not able to get above my current weight between 187-191 b because im not getting enough protein?
And i lift weights but i dont lift that heavy but i do mass sets n reps .
Now that the excess water from the test is outta me my weight stays about wherebit is even though im really cut in.
And im on dbol too and i just dont know what im not doing i wanna get to 200-205 i just last few days started kikkin up the amount of protein im getting and im on a more balanced diet now not just peanut butter n milk etc but meat n i even got some protein powder but bro…. Wtf!!!
Shits frustrating because i cant seem to get any bigger……????

Gainz.

Hey could readon im not able to get above my current weight between 187-191 b because im not getting enough protein?
And i lift weights but i dont lift that heavy but i do mass sets n reps .
Now that the excess water from the test is outta me my weight stays about wherebit is even though im really cut in.
And im on dbol too and i just dont know what im not doing i wanna get to 200-205 i just last few days started kikkin up the amount of protein im getting and im on a more balanced diet now not just peanut butter n milk etc but meat n i even got some protein powder but bro…. Wtf!!!
Shits frustrating because i cant seem to get any bigger……????

Even though it's frustrating... we all plateau.
I've had it happen more times than I can count.
The answer is simple... you need to eat more!
But don't go crazy...
My best advice is take a week off. Don't lift... no cardio... don't even look at a weight. Add a extra 800-1,000cals and 75-100g of protein to your daily intake. This should absolutely put a few lbs on you. Probably 2-3lbs.
After the week off, consistently eat another 500-600cals and 50g of protein per day. This will keep your new found lbs on and keep you growing slowly.
Every time you plateau (usually every 6-8 months in my experience) take a week off and up your daily intake by a couple hundred calories.
The bigger you get and the more muscle you have the more calories you burn just by existing. So that means you're maintenance calories are constantly going up. So to get bigger... you have to keep eating more and more.
I'm trying to get to 215lb. I'm dying to know what my maintenance will be

suppsforlife

Even though it's frustrating... we all plateau.
if we didn't, we would all be looking similar to Phil Heath in a year.
To break plateaus you have to hit the gym harder, eat more, and use more steroids. sounds easy, but its hard as fuck

adamjeff184

Hey u guys i kikkd up the protein to kore then 200 g day and i been all bloated n felt shitty- will that subside?
And should i reduce my two hours of cardio day i been doing religiously over last cpl years?
Remember i wanna get to 205 if i can im at bout 192 now.

Gainz.

Hey u guys i kikkd up the protein to kore then 200 g day and i been all bloated n felt shitty- will that subside?
And should i reduce my two hours of cardio day i been doing religiously over last cpl years?
Remember i wanna get to 205 if i can im at bout 192 now.

Yeah the bloating should go away. Any time you're stretching your stomach and it's capacity... you're going to experience it.
You can try spreading the cals and proteins out even more. Or by drinking the protein instead of eating it.
Adding egg whites to your milk, coffee, cereal... shakes... is a great way to get some extra protein throughout the day without the bloated feeling